Entry 64

- "

- "...The... Second One?" - I pointed my finger at the new guy.
)- "You must be the Third One... The First One has talked me about you..."
- "Harold, but my friends know me as Haru."
)- "I'm... Colin. Back when I was with my friends, they used to call me Lin, or, well, Rin. It's much easier for them to pronounce, since I'm in Japan and all..."
- "It just happens to be the same reason people call me Haru, what are you doing here? Who's that guy in the back? Are they called Puro by any chance?"
)> "Wow? The Third One knows my name! Am I that popular between beasts? Human, is that the girl who attacked you last time?"
> "...Yeah- heheh... Sorry. I promise I won't try anything funny again..."
- "What are you doing here?"
)- "Um... The lights went off, me and Puro went to investigate... then he felt how the creatures around here began to die... and... here I am."

"The virus is trying to take over all creatures to kill Haru." - The Elder One mentioned.
)> "What?! Why would they possibly want to do that?!"
- "I am immune to the virus and K has a bunch of my blood."
)- "Wait... K?! You've been working with that guy?!" -( Colin said as he stepped multiple steps back, Puro standing in front of him.
- "What? You think I'm gonna harm you, or something?"
)- "I can't never be sure! If you're harmless, then don't get any closer and don't take anything out of your pants!" -( He said as he pulled out a steel pole from his pockets.
- "Woah- woah, take that thing back first! Yuin, get into position!"
)- "Alright, alright..." -( Colin pulled the steel pole back into his pants.

When the tension dried down, Colin was the first one to speak. )- "So... where are you going?"
- "I don't know. I've got no lead as to where I should head next..."
)> "What's your goal?"
> "Well, in my mind, our goal is to find whatever is controlling those HISEV idiots then kill them!"
)- "...I think I know where they could be..."
- "Really?"
)- "Yeah... I... I think I saw a weird creature on the library..."
> "Lead the way, then!" < Yuin said as she tried to get close to Puro. 

The lights shut off once again, I turned on the flashlight as Colin and Puro ran to the library, he didn't wait for us at all.