Entry 14

My first idea was to go directly at the wolf and punch them in the face, but what seemed to be transparent black crystals were set like caltrops in the floor surrounding him. If he's using them to protect himself, then I can assume they'll do more than just stab my foot.

Shortly after, the sonnabitch snapped his fingers, crystals peeping out of the floor in an H shape. I quickly moved away and dodged the crystals. Time after time, this guy kept on attemping to make me step on these things by making confusing patterns in hope that I'd lose track and get impaled. I was moving and wailing around as this sucker kept on snapping his fingers and raising crystals.

I finally were able to take a breath when the wolf got above their chair and began to howl, and thus the little minions followed him. Something awful is going to happen now.

And that's when a test tube with Furry Dark Antimatter / Vomit / Bile / Goop / Goo / Slime (how many different names have I called it?) dropped down the floor, it almost hit me in the head. There were some cubs pushing these things from what seemed to be an upper floor not so high above. This is getting ridiculous... 

Not only did I have to dodge these crystals, but I also had to make sure to not wind up with sharp glass and black furry ink my head. After a while of the Double Trouble Shuffle that I was in, the wolves went back to howling. That's when wolves began to rise up from the goo I was stepping in like if freaking zombies.

This got so unfair to the point of making me yell at the Wolf King: "WHERE'S YOUR HONOR, FUCKNUT?"

The wolves all stopped cheering and whistling and the king's eyes widened. I felt like I had stopped time. The power of using fuck-based insults I guess.

- "Take a look, one alpha wolf, several underlings, cubs, crystals, and test tubes, ALL versus a skinny little teen with amnesia. To be an all-mighty alpha wolf, you sure are an pathetic coward! I challenge you to come at me, no tips, no tricks, just raw skill!"

I wasn't really thinking when I said that. The wolf began to chuckle. I just asked a biologically-engineered wolf-mimicking parasite half a head larger than me to a duel. Y'know when Apollo Creed fights the russian in that one Rocky Balboa movie? You know how Apollo takes so much of a beating to the point of DYING in a boxing match? That's me in a few minutes from now.

Some people say that the best way to fight animals is to just show them that you're not afraid. When that wolf got out of the chair and got closer to me, I could swear my pupils contracted to the point of never existing.

"Tell me..." - The wolf spoke. I really freaking messed up this time. They crouched to be face to face with me, gently petting my head.

"Why would I do that, when I can safely keep you for my entertainment until the day you expire?" - They said as they snapped their fingers. I could feel something pierce my back then quickly come back to the ground. I didn't feel the pain somehow.

"Might makes right in here. You have no rights of ordering me anything." - They said as they snapped their fingers. I after a big grunt of pain, I was turned into an extra-fluffy wolf without a mask. Finally I can respawn, I thought, but the wolf snapped their fingers again and I was turned back into a human. "So easy would it be for you I were to just leave you a little scruffy puffy wolf, wouldn't it?". Not even the weak movement based vision of the masked goop creatures allowed me to unsee him. Fuckwad...

He kept on switching me back and forth for a while, just hearing and seeing how I reacted to the pain of a million cells getting broken apart and rebuilt. "Just finish me off, will you?!"

"...Once upon a time..." - He said quietly, stopping the torture for a short while. He had purposely left me in the wolf form so I couldn't use more than one braincell at a time. - "...There was this human. The human looked just like you, they were the first one to ever come from the warehouse. They were merciless. Nobody could topple them. They set up traps, they fabricated and snatched weapons, they kidnapped the weakest of our kind and made them suffer. I was one of them, and my closest friend, the Elder One, didn't help me when I needed them the most."