↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱

Late August 1977

Potter Manor

              "Sirius, dear! Your cousin Andromeda is here!" Euphemia called up the stairs. 

Thumping was heard as Sirius ran down the stairs to the only member of his family (other than his brother) who he could tolerate. 

"Andy," he exclaimed with a wide smile as he went over to hug her.

"Hello Sirius," she replied with a smile.

"Ted, looking spiffy," Sirius said with a wide grin as he greeted the older man.

"Your hair's so long Sirius," Andromeda commented as she fiddled with it. 

"Sirius!" A small voice exclaimed.

"Is that little Dora?" Sirius exclaimed as the small girl flung herself into his arms. Her hair turned yellow as she did. 

They both laughed as he spun her around. He set her down a looked at her.

"I love your hair," he whispered as he tucked a little behind her ear. 

She giggled in response. She then turned her hair black to match Sirius's.

"Well now I like it even more!" He exclaimed. 

"Sirius?" Andromeda called out to the Black boy, "could you take Dora upstairs? I need to speak with Euphemia."

Sirius nodded. He knew what was happening. Even though she was disowned for marrying Ted, she wasn't as removed from the family, more specifically Narcissa, than he was. He had left. 

He hoisted little Dora up onto his shoulders and ran upstairs, but still making sure she was safe. 

He was about to bring her up to his room, but then quickly realized that there were many sharp objects/things she could choke on and the same went for James' room, so that left only one. 

"Who is it?" She asked through the door. 

"Sirius and a friend," he called back, smiling a little bit. 

"Who's the friend?" She asked.

"Someone you'll like," he replied.

He was met with silence.

"Promise," he said. 

The door swung open and Thea was met with a smiling Sirius Black and no one beside him. Then she looked down and saw a small child.

"Who's child is that? Did you get someone pregnant?" Thea asked in a hushed tone.

Sirius burst out laughing.