DIANA

aj tomlinson gave up right when 2014 hit

and everyone had only ever put the blame on one direction's management who aj was under the name of, modest. aj is louis tomlinson's step sister, she was one of the youngest who stayed with louis when he needed someone.

aj left her biological father when she came out to him. pansexual and he didn't accept her. she went to louis and started to help her with her love for music, acting, painting, dancing, and ice skating. being the closest with louis, she had fallen in love with sports. everything was perfect until the boys put her under modest. none having no clue what they would end with.

modest had overwhelmed her at such a young age. putting her in modeling first before her love for music. yes, aj did record her music but nobody seemed to notice how unhealthy it was for her to continue. she never got the credit, she and louis wrote so much of the songs they recorded as a band. no matter how many times they asked, management disagreed.

modest rarely let the girl rest, or breathe. she was constantly working and getting payed dust out of it but she couldn't do anything. as to, her brother and band was busy taking over the world. she knew they had absolutely no time before her body gives up. modest had brought her to her darkest state. the girl never slept, everything she did was monitored, it was never what she exactly wanted but she couldn't have a say in it. the girl soon started to starve herself and not being able to eat to keep her good body. aj was completely worn out and decided she didn't want it.

modest didn't accept her sexuality, not at all. so she was closeted with a toxic and manipulative boyfriend and signed contract. until all ended.

she wasn't enjoying it. all in one night, she gathered all her unreleased songs and a writing with what really happens behind the scenes with modest. it was a night where she was opening up for one direction after 5 seconds of summer. nobody knew, no one. everyone knows towards the end, aj would play her favorite band from way back. sunset curve. almost all the fans in the stadiums would now exactly when the song would start.

aj usually would just dance around and it was when she would take in everything, where she was away from modest. to say, modest knew how tired and exhausted but still overworked her. the boys had no idea.

that night was her last show.

when now or never was about to end, she suddenly got lightheaded and completely blacked out. her body shut down.

zayn and louis were the first ones to run out to try and help her. management climbed up the stage and pushed the boys back, as if shaking her would wake her up. "she fucking fainted! you're not making it any better!" louis had cursed them out. while the boys were forced to finish their show, it was like the energy died. the fans weren't as hype and were only thinking about aj. it was no doubt they loved aj.

louis said to cut the music when he saw the paramedics trying to quickly get his sister into the ambulance. the words he heard were enough for him to run backstage and scream at management to let him go.

"we're losing her!"
"god who did this to her?"

modest were heartless. but still demanded credit. when the show ended, louis didn't waste no time and getting his keys and driving to the hospital himself.

that night. aj gave up.

her body completely shut down. she needed to rest. her heart had stopped. but what nobody knew, only her and olivia. she was going to open for the orpheum theater, it was something she always wanted to do growing up and she booked a gig last night. though it was a secret show known people do once in a while.

weirdly, the date was the exact date sunset curve was supposed to perform. just a few years ahead.

but about a week in trying, her heart began to pick up. but the beat was way too slow, louis had convinced the doctor to keep her in his and harry's house because he had hope.

everyday he woke up to the sound of the machine beeping, waiting for her to finally come back. years past. the slow heartbeat was still there, and then it was only louis and aj in one house.

everything had fallen apart for him and the only thing that gave him hope was his family, fans, music, and that same heartbeat.

until he finds her on the internet again seeing their songs, even unreleased songs. "what the.."