seven

seven
        NO ONE CAN TELL YOU
   YOU'RE NOT SUCCESSFUL.

as julie entered the garage, calling out for the guys and girl

as julie entered the garage, calling out for the guys and girl. aj poofed on the piano table, not very well though. "ouch." she rubbed her cheek. "oh hey aj." julie smiled. "have you seen the guys?" aj nods. "they went out to explore i guess." she shrugged. julie continued to look around before her eyes landed on something on the piano.

aj looked before looking back at julie, she was walking towards her. aj hesitated then she took the papers, "i don't think you have to hide anymore julie. you stopped believing in yourself because you're scared." aj starts handing her the papers, julie looked at them and took it. aj took a seat making space for julie, softly patting it.

she hesitatingly took a seat putting the papers down, spreading them out. aj opened the piano case. "you may have stopped. but that doesn't mean you can't do it. because you can." she adds on. "i- i love music. but it's hard. it reminds me of her. because what if i don't make it happen. what my mom wanted to do." julie said.

"music and writing makes you happy?" aj asked, julie looked at her nodding. "then continue to do it. giving up shouldn't be the first option. if you are happy doing what you're doing. then no one can tell you you're not successful." aj said. julie's eyes suddenly woke, she looked up at aj. a small smile appeared.

"t-thanks. who told you that?" julie asked. "harry." aj nods smiling as well. it went quiet before aj put her left hand on the keys. then started playing, waiting for julie to join. julie sighed as she did so. "here's one thing i want you to know. you got some place to go." aj started looking at the lyrics. "life's a test, yes, but you go toe-to-toe. you don't give up, no, you grow." she finished, before nodding at julie.

"and you use your pain 'cause it makes you, you. though i wish i could hold you through it." julie finally sang, aj smiled at her angel like voice. "i know it's not the same. you got living to do." she joined with a higher and softer tone that made julie smile. "and i just want you to do it." aj stopped playing as julie took her place, she quickly grabbed a guitar.