twenty

20.
JUST ONE VISIT

"thank you. we're julie and the phantoms. tell your friends." she said before running to flynn who was squealing with excitement. the two hugged. louis looked over harry's shoulder his eyes following julie. she seemed really familiar.

"you were incredible!" flynn complimented. the four poofed behind her. aj in between luke and alex. "yeah we were." reggie agrees. aj looked over and found andi walking their way before she can say anything.

"okay but aj. that was beautiful, i know i can't see you but it was." flynn said turning to reggie. julie took her shoulders and turned her to aj who smiled. "right! that song was amazing. you wrote that?" luke asked as the rest agreed. "yeah actually. i was gonna give it to the boys to finish." aj blushed.

"how'd you learn how to write a song like that? like yeah, our songs are great obviously but infinity is next level!" julie said. she shrugged. "thank you guys, and louis." aj said with a smile. "ah. he did write most of one direction's song, with you." julie adds.

"and luke was like mesmerized by you. i swear!" flynn added after julie filled her in on what they just talked about. "welllll. i think everyone was." luke said. "wellll. maybe that was my plan." aj said, luke looked over at her, she winked. "plus. that crowd! wow."

"hey! hey! whoever carrie was trying to impress is coming this way!" the rest look over as julie tried to explain to flynn but couldn't when she turned around. "she looks all business." alex whispered. "well duh alex. would you want her in a teddy bear costume?" aj sarcastically asked. "yeah.. actually. that'd be nice." reggie answered for him.

"i will pull the wap dance on you aj." alex joked. "there's a dance? show me!" the boys and julie shush the two making them pout. "hi. i'm andi parker, and i would-" "julie." their faces look over.

julie's dad. "dad." julie said. "it's time to go." he says. louis watched as they all walked away.

"for the last time mijo. ghosts are not real." julie's aunt says. the four ghosts were sitting in the couches, aj was nervously playing with her rings. not knowing if she made the right decision about showing louis herself. but everyone was bound to find out.

"typical adult. do you remember when we were kids and they never believed what we said?" reggie asked. "yeah i'm pretty sure that's just a you thing. i was always pretty trustworthy." alex replied. "shouldn't we be more worried about julie? her dad just busted her, he's probably making her quit the band." luke said.

"well there's not much we can do about that now but.. we can still help carlos." reggie said. aj looked up at reggie with a 'really?' look. "adults not believing children ends tonight." "no reg." a pillow was thrown at her face. she shut her mouth rolling her eyes.