ten

ten
SHE SOUNDS LIKE AN ANGEL.

julie started to play the keys to the song

julie started to play the keys to the song. "we are young, we are gold. trying things we didn't know. looking at the sky, see it come alive." she sang, luke and alex looked at each other smiling. they never really heard her sing solo by herself. she sounds like an angel.

"all our fears became our hopes. climbed out every locked window. rode a lion's mane and fell upon the rain." it really canceled out her accent. she came in with her guitar. "we can reach the constellations. trust me, all our dreams are breaking out!" she sang into her mic.

"no, we're never gonna turn to dust, yeah, all we really need is us. don't be scared to close your eyes. no, we're never gonna die." the four ghost quietly laughing at the lyric. "we'll be the stars
oh, no, we're never gonna step too far. yeah, we're holding on to who we are. when it's time to close your eyes. they will see us in the sky, we'll be the stars!"

"oh oh oh. we'll be the stars!" the rest joined in. "oh oh oh. we'll be the stars!" just then, two new ghost poofed to the stage. taking everyone by surprise. aj laughed as dove and kacey walked towards her sides to sing with her.

"let me in, hold me close. fill my heart with simple notes. so when it's hard to see, you are there, reminding me." then maggie ran up the stage with her own electric pink guitar. the crowd cheered even more, maggie was also pretty known. "take my breath, and hold me high. so i can feel the city lights." maggie sang into reggie's mic.

"glowing under me. it's in our reach, we're breaking out. no, we're never gonna turn to dust, yeah, all we really need is us. don't be scared to close your eyes. no, we're never gonna die, we'll be the stars. oh, no, we're never gonna step too far. yeah, we're holding on to who we are. when it's time to close your eyes. they will see us in the sky, we'll be the stars!" only the four girls sang together.

"oh oh oh. we'll be the stars! oh oh oh
we'll be the stars!" kacey and dove moved to reggie's mic as well. luke walked over to aj. "we can reach the constellations. trust me, all our dreams are breaking out." aj sang solo. "no, we're never gonna turn to dust, all we really need is us." aj sang. "we'll be the stars." they all joined in.

"oh, no, we're never gonna step too far
yeah, we're holding on to who we are
when it's time to close your eyes. they will see us in the sky, we'll be the stars!
oh oh oh. we'll be the stars! oh oh oh
we'll be the stars! oh oh oh we'll be the stars! oh oh oh." they all finished before only aj sang the last part. "we'll be the stars."