twenty six

26.
SAY HI TO MOMMA AND FIZZY FOR ME.

the boys walked towards the orpheum, aj wrapped around luke's arm

the boys walked towards the orpheum, aj wrapped around luke's arm. she looked up and smiled. "so that's where you went last night." luke chuckled. "she got them on the list." reggie adds. "told ya i could've helped. alex's right, none of you ever listen." aj rolled her eyes.

panic at the disco
one direction
downslide

"is that why julie said there's a lot of people coming tonight?" she shrugged. "look. don't worry guys. willie said he'd get us on that marquee." alex said. "this is gonna work right?" reggie asked. "it has too." luke said. a sudden jolt buzzes, causing luke to drag aj with her as she crashed her back into his chest.

"hey you guys okay?" willie asked, the four turned. "yeah. it's nothing we haven't felt before. how'd it go?" alex asked. "well, when that opening band wakes up, they're gonna find their bus 200 miles outside of vegas." as he turned around, showing the band's jacket. "with no chance of getting back in time."

the boys chuckle. "and that means there's probably a promoter upstairs right about now freaking out." luke said. "nah. this is hollywood man. i'm sure he's being very professional." willie snickered. alex looked at aj who raised her eyebrows, he walked towards willie. luke put an arm around her shoulder and took reggie's arm to move away.

after they hugged, willie skated away. aj was the first to approach him. "you okay alex?" she asked. he turned around. "yeah." he nods. "yeah i'm okay." he cracked a small smile. "well thanks to willie. panic at the disco and one direction needs an opening band." luke said. "mhm." aj adds. "then i guess someone up there needs to know we're available."

the four watched as the man argued with the man on the line. the four flinched when he started banging the phone on the desk. "yeah willie was right. this guy's a total pro." luke laughs. "alright boys." he looked down at aj. "and aj." she smiles. "let the magic happen. alex, no dancing." the three look at him. "don't listen to him." aj said playfully glaring at luke who only smiled.