twelve

a knock was heard. making the boys and aj stand up immediately. she grabbed her rhythmic guitar placing it over her head and went over to luke's mic stand. julie got up and opened the doors.

"thanks for coming. we just wanted to rehearse the song so it was perfect. which it's not but whatever." luke and reggie's face changed to 'that was offensive.'

"no. if i'm gonna hear a song from your imaginary ghost band. and somehow aj tomlinson. i want it to be perfect so. get back in there. all of you." flynn said pointing to them. "they're not out here." julie said. "oh i know." flynn said walking in. "alright guys. you ready?" julie asked. "yes ma'am. yes boss. mhm."

"can you tell your friend to move a little? i need some space to rock out." reggie asked. "actually can you go over there? reggie needs some space to rock out and he feels kinda weird walking through you." julie repeats. flynn laughed. "boy when you create a world, you really live in it." flynn said which made aj smile a little.

"just sit." julie said pushing her down on a seat. "if you'll notice. there's no equipment that will produce a hologram. feel free to look around."

"the guys and aj took a poem a wrote about you and put it to music." she said. "awe. i wish i didn't have to talk to your dad after this." aj shook her head. "it's called flying solo. hope you like it." as julie moved to the music beat pad and started, saving the beat to stay and moved to the keyboard.

"if i leave you on a bad note. leave you on a sad note. guess that means i'm buying lunch that day. i know all your secrets. you know all my deep-dish. guess that means some things they never. they never change. we both know what i, what i. what i mean. when i look at you it's like i'm looking at me." julie sang to flynn before the beat drops.

"my life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo." the four poofed in front of her earning a yell from flynn as she jumped. "my life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you. hey, yeah, yeah." they sang together, luke going up to flynn just to freak her out a little.

"hey, yeah, yeah. my life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you." the two both chuckled and julie took her hand. "yeah, you know who i'm likin' way before i liked them, duh 'cause you liked them first. and if somebody hurts you, i'm gonna get hurt too. that's just how we work, yeah, that's just how we work. it will never." she sang before they all joined in. "change. we both know what i, what i."

reggie coming over to aj and luke, the three all looking at each other while singing. "what i mean. when i look at you it's like i'm looking at me." julie pulled flynn up. "my life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo." she looked around in confusion and fear.

"my life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you. hey." luke shouted making her jump a little. "yeah, yeah. hey, yeah, yeah. my life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you." flynn now calming down as the two moved to aj and reggie. flynn put her hand through reggie. "weird right?" reggie laughs. "they're ghosts!"

"oh. we prefer musician spirts." alex corrected her. "julie." aj said. "does this mean your joining our band?" luke finished. "umm. actually. i think your joining her band." flynn sassed in the calmest way. "i'm gonna go with what she said." julie agreed. "yup!" aj yelled.  luke shook his head as the rest laughed getting back into the song.

"my life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo. my life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you. hey, yeah, yeah, yeah. hey, yeah, yeah. my life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you, you." the boys and aj watched as they finally made up. "still wanna talk to my dad?" julie asked. "nah i'm good." the two girls hugged.