two

two.
SHE'S A FAN

"ouch." aj said rubbing her cheek, she heard a small scream and someone covering their mouth. she looked up, a dark room with small light. nothing she hasn't seen before. turning her head, she looked and saw three boys her age. while she doesn't age anymore.

boys holding onto each other, seemed like one was crying way too much. she subtly coughed. "um hi." picking herself up. "hi!" a boy with raven jelled back, kind of, hair said. seemed to always have the good mood.

"where'd you come from?" the guy who had been crying asked, fixing his cap. "don't know. happens a couple of times, been in completely different rooms. sometimes outside of the rooms, which means the real world-"

"woah. how do you do that?" the boy with brown hair and green eyes asked, suddenly standing up. "i'm dead but.. alive?" she said as if it was a question. "huh?" the boy in a leather jacket spoke up again. "i'm in a coma, my hearts beating but it's too slow." she shrugged. "oh cool. well i'm luke." "i'm reggie!" "alex."

that's when she froze, looking up and examining their faces. squinting to get a better look, it was pretty dark. "... and you are?" alex said looking at her weirdly. "oh right sorry! i'm aj diana mendoza tomlinson." she said quickly before face palming. "sorry, i tend to introduce myself like that in interviews. it's a joke." she smiled. "interviews?" luke asked but she just shook her head.

"anyways sorry. just a really big fan of you guys!" the boys immediately smile. "my brother introduced me to you guys. our family are huge fans actually, you should hear the directioners singing to you guys when i do my opening act." she laughed remembering. "sorry. directioners?" alex asked. "oop. my bad, um. anyways." she said.

about an hour into the room, the four have gotten along pretty well and fast. seemed like they all had many likings they shared. though alex and aj grew a cute little bond after she only told him she was pansexual.

"i was with this girl kacey for 9 months but we were better off as best friends. she introduced me to olivia! i dated this girl olivia for two years. we've never exactly broken up, i you know died." she whispered to alex as two other boys were doing something to stop the boredom.

before a familiar song started to play
"hey that's our song!" luke jumped up with a smile. aj smiled bobbing her head up and down to the music.

the four were just vibing with music before it felt like the floor just disappeared. well for them three. aj's eyes widen when the three bandmates suddenly started screaming, falling from the floor and disappeared. "what the-" she was cut off by her own screaming. her floor dropped, it felt like her breathing was gone just by the falling. she now suddenly disappeared.

julie covered her ears, hearing the screams of those had to be boys. followed by another scream that was way more soft but louder than the boys. three boys suddenly appeared and fell on the ground. julie immediately stood up in fright.

the three boys groaned in pain, slowly trying to get up before another person appeared through mid air. and dropped right on top of them, making the boys fall back down even harder as they all groaned. "ouch." aj whispered, rolling off of the boys. but from their heads, causing them to groan even more. slowly she tries to get up as she fixed herself.

"woah, how did we get back here?" luke asked next to aj, she was in between reggie and luke. "where the hell am i?" aj mumbled, they were cut off by a scream. the four looked at the girl before they started screaming as well, luke for some reason jumping on his toes. accidentally stepping on aj. before she can protest, luke grabbed her arm and reggie koala hugged her.

the four stopped screaming still holding onto each other watching her run off, before luke jerked back with a small yelp. "thought you were reggie aj." luke said. "yeah uh. will you tell your koala to get off?" she asked, the two boys now noticing she had an accent, it wasn't that strong. maybe because her voice was gentle and soft. and also noticing reggie's legs were holding himself up. "oh sorry."