twenty one

21.                                                            WHIPPED

                                                            WHIPPED

"aj. aj." she groans, hiding into her face into the pillow. "AJ!" she sat up quickly from the couch her. "what!" she yelled rubbing her eyes, alex and luke leaned in front of her. "you're still in your clothes the night before, go take a shower. we started it for you. hope you don't mind. alex and i made an outfit for you. and alex is gonna do your hair!" luke said.

aj smiled. "yeah! i saw those like videos you make on instagram. um- i think it's-" "tutorials?" she asked. he nods pointing at her. "and if you don't mind, i wanna try it on you. and um.. the makeup." he said nervously. "alright alex." she laughed as his face lit up.

she stood up quickly, maybe a little too quickly. she started getting light headed and black fogs her eye sight for a few seconds. she stops immediately, the boys look at each other with confusion. "aj. you.. okay?" luke asked. she came back. "yeah. you know, iron deficiency." she said, walking over to where they had the outfit placed.

"but you're a ghost." alex said. "half alive though." she adds. although the boys weren't completely convinced, they wanted to believe she was fine. "okay. did you seriously right your signatures on my boots? it's silver and golden!" she complained.

"yes! it's apart of your outfit. thanks for reminding us. we have to get reg to sign it." aj rolled her eyes taking the top and pants, to the shower.

"finally!" alex jumped up as aj walked out of the bathroom with her clothes on. she was drying her hair with a towel. "and by the way. i'm changing outfits today again because i'm going to this.. place. it's closed today." she said, walking up to the loft where she had managed to build a whole vanity with her jewelry and makeup.

when julie's dad asked, julie claimed it was flynn's whenever she slept over on a school night. he believed it. "we just wanna see how it turns out. we can be your personal dresser if it comes out nice." luke said. the boys followed her up the loft. "okay but why are you guys doing this?" aj laughed, throwing the towel somewhere.

alex started messing with her hair. "so we can help you get ready for tonight." reggie smiled. "what's tonight?" she asked starting her skin routine before makeup. she's a ghost yes but hey, i still wanna have golden skin. she thought. "julie's dad booked us a gig." luke said. "really? where!"

"here." "oh." alex laughed. "yeah but he says he's gonna post it on youtube. do you know what that is?" she nods. "yes i do and that's a good idea." "hey for this hairstyle. it's with straight hair." alex said. the boys look at each other before fighting over the straightener once she turned it on and plugged it. "ow!" "oh my god." she shook her head.

"alex! that's not straight!" luke argued. "because i'm not." he snapped back, fixing that one piece alex had a problem with. shoving it in his face, "i'd like to see you do better." he replied. "of course i can. but i'm doing her eye makeup. stop distracting me!" he said. "i- what! you yelled at me! oh my god, luke switch with me again! you ruined my cut crease!"