twenty two

22.
TBD. TO BE DETERMINED.

"now! our final team

"now! our final team. TBD!" "sshhhhh! shut up, they're about to start." "i didn't even say anything reggie." alex rolled his eyes as the group comes out and take their spots, doing their poses. though they couldn't see aj. nathaniel placed the large radio box on the ground. starting the music to the dance.

the boys leaned back. the group started, eyes widen slightly at how they cool it actually looked. "where's aj?" luke asked. the boys shrugged. alex sat up from his seat and the two others eyes widen. "woah!" reggie shouts when liza did a whole spilt and jumped back up.

jordan then pointed to a spot, where aj poofed causing the crowd to cheer or gasp. "ohhh." the boys say. jordan ran towards her, luke crossing his arms when he saw the two holding hands and looking into each other eyes. the two dance partners started to dance together as a duo, before she twirled her letting go. she disappeared, the beat dropped.

aj popped back in. right in the middle. her friends around her already hyping her up, luke took the time to glance at her outfit change. khakis, a cropped white tank top underneath. with also a cropped long sleeved with a red cut sweater vest. singlehandedly, she pulled off any outfit and she probably knew.

luke put his arms behind his head, whistling quietly when she started doing her dance. he loved the way how confident she looked, losing herself in the music. his mouth opened slightly. "close your mouth." luke glared at alex who only innocently smiled. luke smiled widely, she was really enjoying herself.