twenty four

24.
OLIVIA

"woah woah woah

"woah woah woah. why you so nervous princess?" aj looked at luke with raised eyebrows. "princess?" she asked. "do you not like it? cause you know. your first names aurora, that's a disney princess-" he asked nervously, rubbing his neck. "never said that. it's just a new name." she laughed. "anyways. why are you so nervous?" reggie asked.

"her old lover is finally gonna see her perform the song she made for her." alex said, walking towards them. "oh. olivia?" luke asked. "yeah. just a little nervous, i was with her for two years. i really did love her, i probably won't stop. i haven't really got the chance to properly talk to her." she explained, alex and reggie slightly smiled when it was mostly heard as 'chonce'. "well shake em' off because she just arrived. we're about to start." alex said.

"alright everyone! aj tomlinson!" flynn yelled, julie came running in with chocolate in her mouth. "oh and louis tomlinson and harry styles." she said giving the mic back to her as julie quickly went to her keyboard that had been moved. it was for background music and vocals.

louis walked up to the piano. harry quickly bringing a mic stand next to the piano, he borrowed luke's acoustic guitar. everyone cheered and clapped, including olivia who was standing with the tomlinsons. she was standing next to her new girlfriend, who by the way aj thought was beautiful. ama elsesser.

changing the first bit, louis started playing the piano first. harry coming in with the guitar to which aj popped on top of the piano, sitting on the edge. her matching pink heels dangling off. "remember the day we were giving up. when you told me i didn't give you enough and all of your friends were saying i'd be leaving you." aj starts. the boys started bopping their heads to the song ready to poof in.

"she's lying in bed with my t-shirt on, just thinking how i went about it wrong. this isn't the stain of a red wine, i'm bleeding love." she finished. "please believe me, don't you see the things you mean to me? oh i love you, i love you. i love, i love, i love olivia." aj sang, smiling at olivia. soon the boys pop in as the crowd cheers. "i live for you, i long for you, olivia." harry, louis, and aj sang. "hey hey!" the boys and julie called back.

"i've been idolizing the light in your eyes, olivia, hey hey! i live for you, i long for you, olivia." aj put her mic down, fixing her pink bow. "don't let me go, don't let me go." harry sang. aj jumped off, moving towards harry who smiled. "say what you're feeling and say it now 'cause i got the feeling you're walking out and time is irrelevant when i've not been seeing you." luke then joined aj. she skipped to luke.

"the consequences of falling out, there's something i'm having nightmares about
and these are the reasons i'm crying out to be with you." the two sang. "please believe me, don't you see the things you mean to me? oh i love you, i love you
i love, i love, i love olivia." they finished. "i live for you, i long for you, olivia." harry and aj sang. "hey hey!"