eleven

eleven.
YEAH DUDE.
YOU'RE MAKING THIS FACE.

the full group went to bow

the full group went to bow. as they stood back up slowly, maggie rubbed julie's shoulder and walked down the stage where she left through a backstage exit. the whole band disappeared, making the crowd gasp in shock.

julie looked around confused, then facing the crowd. aj looked around, her ghost friends had left and smackle was on her way over. "hey. where'd the rest of the band and others go?" the person who was controlling the lights asked. "wait! were those holograms?" carrie's friend asked. julie looked over, an idea clicking in her mind.

"yes! yes they were holograms. um i plugged it into the ceiling projector before the show!" julie lied. "how's you get aj tomlinson so perfect?" one of them asked. "been a fan of hers. i'd explain it but it involves algorithms and science stuff." the crowd cheered once again. "it's wild. they could see us when we're playing but not when the music ended." luke points out.

"we should double check!" reggie suddenly says, running up the stairs and shaking his tush around. aj giggled. "yeah i don't. i don't think they can see us." he whispered to them. "i wish i couldn't see you." alex said. aj laughs "oh come on. reggie's got a cute butt." she commented making reggie blush and luke to shake his head.

the head of the school dismissing the students now. as reggie tried to talk to a girl even though he clearly could not be seen. the four then walked off to walk the halls.

"julie!" the four yelled together making her jump. she looked up, glancing up at aj who was getting down from luke's shoulders. "you. stop doing that! i'm serious!" she complained.

"woah woah woah! this ones on you. we were already here." reggie defending his friends. "are we not gonna talk about what just happened? and aj's ghost friends." luke said. "yeah! the whole school saw you. it's kinda freaking me out." she said.

"okay good. cause it's kinda freaking me out too. you know you could see us and then people can see us whenever we play music. and my clothes are made of air but for some reason. i'm getting still a wedgie." alex rambled. "that's a... lot of info. thanks alex." aj said patting his back. "so many questions."

"the important thing is. is that we rocked that place. they were loving you!" luke said. "are you kidding! they loved us. and aj's friends. that was a great song guys, thanks." she stopped him. "and did you guys see the cheerleaders looking at me? i think they were looking at me. please tell me they were looking at me." reggie said.

alex and aj both looked at each other with the same faces. luke grabbed the two sides of his face. "bro. they were looking at you." he said. "oh i knew it!" reggie smiled. julie noticing when aj's smile dropped, trying to hold her smile. "so confused. you know. the after life should come with instructions. or uh quick starter guide or something." alex rambled again.

"well the good news is everyone thought you guys were holograms. and i got back into the program." she explained before aj furrowed her eyebrows. "why do you seem so bummed love?" aj asked and julie looked up. "yeah dude. you're making this face." luke grabbed all of them, pushing them towards him and recreating her sad pouty face.