eight

eight.
YEAH. MY BOYS.

aj walked around, swerving all the lifers and looking at stores

aj walked around, swerving all the lifers and looking at stores. she saw a nail salon which she would be happy to go to when she talks to this one person.

"aj!" she heard, turning. she saw her ghost friend kacey. she may have lied when she said she's never been here before, she obviously has. aj didn't want the boys to find out about where she's planning to hang out.

"hey kace." she noticed two of her other friends behind her. "hey dove, hi cam." aj smiled lightly at them. the two giving her a lovingly smile. "finally. you were taking so long to come by." dove said. "i know sorry. i met new ghosties." she said.

"mm. cmon! dad wants to see you." kacey said. "you know. you are lucky you don't give into caleb so easily. i think he has a soft spot for you. kacey got us these super cool jewelry, that we have to wear all together for it to work." cameron explained. "really? let me see. what does it do?" she asked, taking dove's hand. "we can make ourselves visible, when the necklaces burns blue. means it worked." kacey said as they continued to walk to the white mansion.

"woah. i am so asking him for those." aj said. "yeah. he's already made you, in those perfect blue you told us." cameron said. "also farkle still can't get over how you got the stamp out because you somehow communicated with olivia." kacey said, scanning her black tattooed barcode across the door.

"yeah. but he also can't really give me that stamp because i'm half alive and dead. it doesn't work for him." she said as they entered the hollywood ghost club, going backstage.

"aurora! you're back." they heard his voice, she slowly turned. "hey caleb." she nods. "well since i can't do anything to get that 'barcode' on you. kacey told me i should just let you do what she does." caleb said rolling his eyes. "really? you'll let me be in the band, i can sing with kacey? but you can't make me stay permanently." aj laughed.

"duh. yes, and i love kacey. you're all lucky she stopped the jolts from happening. but you guys are an amazing add to the band, so it's partly okay." caleb said. "where are they again?" aj asked. "in your guys backstage, or dressing room. whatever you call it. your stuff is in there." he said before waving her off, leaving them.

aj immediately rushed to their large dressing room, slamming the door opened. she saw her ghost friends she hadn't seen in so long.

"aj!" they yelled, pulling her into a hug. "oh my god smackle! i haven't seen you in so long, jeez. you're so cute." she said, cupping her cheeks. "mama!" aj yelled, katy hart, the adult who took care of all of them when they first came here. she was a worker, but caleb's favorite and kacey's step mom. caleb was just thankful he had someone looking over her when he first passed. but they passed as well, so he was okay with it.

finally, she changed into some low waisted kind of black jeans, with a tank top. she was debating with white heels or converse, went with heels to get used to the feeling when she starts performing again.