thirteen

13.
OH SHE'S BI?
PANS.

the four poofed where willie was skating with two other friends

the four poofed where willie was skating with two other friends. willie chuckled greeting them, his two aj guessed new ghost friends that kacey probably made friends with while she was gone.

caleb made it specific only their group was allowed to do anything because of kacey, guess he made an exception. "what's up man? you brought friends." he said. "yeah. these are my band mates. uh luke and reggie. aj's a new member." alex introduced them. "cool. i'm willie. i know aj." he nods. "brought some of my friends too."

the two waves from beside him. she recognized them, aj saw them in their large dressing room but they never did talk since she left early. "this is ricky and gina." willie said. and aj couldn't help but stare at the girl, she was very pretty. "they're lifers." willie turned to aj and she knew what he meant, they found out about ghosts and wanted to see the afterlife at that same white mansion.

"oh cool. so they're kinda like julie?" luke asked and willie shrugged. "so you guys here to learn some tricks." he pointed at the polices vehicles which started to go off. "do it again! do it again!" reggie asked. "actually we were thinking a little bigger. an old bandmate stole from us and we wanna confront him face to face." luke said making aj roll her eyes.

the two new friends look at each other and laugh. "alright. is this uh old friend of yours a lifer?" he asked. "oh that's fancy ghost lingo for the living. little something i picked up." alex whispered as aj nudged him. "ah. then yeah. he's a lifer. too much of a fancy-pants for street dogs." reggie said. "yeah. i'm sorry. speaking to lifers is even out of my league."

"then how'd you see them?" luke asked pointing to his friends. "they seem to be the only ones." willie shrugged. "aj could do it but she doesn't want us too." luke said getting right in her face. she pushed his face away. "you know but there is one ghost who might be able to help you guys." aj's eyes widen immediately shaking her head no.

"literally anything would help." luke said. aj pinched the bridge of her nose. "oh alright. well um. we gotta go. but i'll meet you where alex and i met. 8 o' clock." willie said and luke nods. as he said see ya, he mouthed a small sorry to aj.