three

three.
AJ DIANA MENDOZA TOMLINSON

julie came into her mom's studio with a cross in her hands

julie came into her mom's studio with a cross in her hands. "i know i saw something, i'm not crazy." she spoke. "we're all a little crazy." the four ghost appeared behind her, she immediately started to scream. making them back up a little.

"oh god please stop screaming!" alex said. "my bloody ears." aj said, making the rest look at her. "sorry, british came out." she smiled sweetly. "who are you? and what are you doing in my moms studio?" she asks. "your moms studio?" luke started to walk as julie tried threatening him with the cross. "this is our studio! trust me! the grand piano is new, and my couch! but that's definitely not my six string."

"can you give me just one second. just give me a second." luke said. julie watched as the four huddled to talk, though aj wasn't exactly listening because she had absolutely no idea what this place was. julie squinted her eyes scanning aj, the girl seemed familiar in her eyes. "let someone, with a softer touch. handle this." alex suggested. "i call aj." she looked up at the three confused.

"what- no. oh god, here just wait." alex rolled his eyes approaching julie. "why are you in our studio?" alex asked loudly. "why is he screaming?" luke chuckled at aj who mumbled that to him. she put the cross through his chest, which went right through him.

"oh my gosh. how did you do that?" she asked in maybe it was fear, they couldn't tell. "okay. clearly you're not understanding, clearly she doesn't get it." alex said to his band mates and new friends. "hey come on lex. she's just freaked out, hello. we're ghost. she's probably never experience this, at all." aj said defending julie.

"lex? okay anyways. we're ghosts. alright, we're just three- four ghost. and we're really happy to be home so thank you for the flowers. really brightened up the room." alex said. "we're actually in a band called sunset curve." luke said. "tell your friends." reggie followed.

"not me. i'm just a new friend." julie just looked at her for a few seconds trying to guess why she was so familiar. "last night was supposed to be a really big night for us, it was gonna change our lives." luke said as the boys nods. aj scoffed quietly, nothing she hadn't heard before.

"i'm uh. pretty sure it did." alex whispered. julie shook her head, "this is freaking me out!" julie said, taking out her phone before putting back up the cross. "what is that? what are you doing?" luke asked. "it's my phone. no. stop talking to them. there's no such thing as cute ghost, and girl ghost." aj pouts. "i'm not?" she was cut off by alex and luke. "you are." she gave them an adorable smile, reggie nods.

"so. you think we're cute?" reggie asked. "haven't used an iphone since i left." aj told luke who just looked at her confused. "who you calling?" alex asked. "i'm googling sunset swerve." julie answers. "sunset curve." the boys, even aj, corrected her as reggie created a small gesture of a curve with his finger.

"woah. there is a sunset curve. you did die. but not last night." julie said as the boys faces flipped to confused. aj created an 'o' with her mouth. "forgot about that part." she mumbled. "25 years ago?" julie said.

"what? no no no no. that's impossible. after we floated out of the ambulance. all we did was go to that weird dark room where alex cried and we met aj." reggie pointed towards the both. aj! julie got the name. "welllll. i think we were all pretty upset." alex tried to defend himself. "but that was just for like an hour. we just showed up here." luke said.

"look i'm just telling you what my phone says. see, you died in 1995. when you were 17. it's now 2020." aj immediately froze. "so this is the future?" reggie asked. aj's mind started filling up, making her go a little dizzy. what happened to louis? is the band still together? are my family okay?

"wait. so, so it has been 25 years. i have been crying! for 25 years. how is that possible?" alex complained. "you're a very emotional person." reggie shrugged. "i am not."

"hey uh. aj?" julie suddenly said, the group turned to her. "that's me." aj whispered. "what's your full name?" julie asked, the boys look at each other. "um. aj diana mendoza tomlinson." she answered. it looked like something snapped in julie's head, she started to type rapidly into her phone.

"what is she doing now?" reggie whispered. "holy." julie mumbled, staring at her phone than at aj. "what?" luke asked. "you're aj tomlinson!" she yelled. "yeah?" aj laughed. "you're the step sister of louis tomlinson right! he was apart of one direction, i was a huge fan of them. you know how big they got!" julie was suddenly not too freaked out. "yeah i knew." aj shifted uncomfortably.

"jeez. you're pretty known. says you didn't completely die, you are still in a coma." julie read the article. "mhm." aj said. "yeah i remember. everyone was so pissed at modest and still is." aj stopped shuffling from the sound of the management name coming out her mouth.

"modest? why is she known?" luke asked. "she's the step sister of this guy who was in this band. the band was everywhere and were really successful. i was a fan myself." aj shyly played with her rings harry and zayn had gave to her once. "what's modest?" alex asked. "it's how i died." aj said, putting up quotation marks with her hands on 'died'

a voice cut them off, it was julie's brother but all aj was stuck on was how it was 2020. and everything she missed. she never got to see their biggest show they sold out. she was supposed to open that night as well.

"look. i'm very sorry for what happened to you guys but this isn't your studio anymore. you have to leave. i'm sure you can find any house aj. you're rich."

"but wait. we didn't get your name." luke said. "it's julie." she answered. "cool. i'm like by the way. and this is." "reggie. i'm reggie! hey." "and alex." "aj." luke tried to imitate jazz hands. "ba-da." he mumbled. "okay?" julie asked as if saying she had no care what so ever. "julie seems nice." reggie said.

"did you miss the part where she kicked us out or... yeah okay." alex replied.