thirty one

31.
AND BABY ALL OUR DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE

the five boys all look at aj who backed away, they took the hint and slowly met up in the middle

the five boys all look at aj who backed away, they took the hint and slowly met up in the middle. as they bowed, the fans scream even louder as their friends behind them clapped with everyone else. "my boys!" aj shouts.

suddenly julie started playing a beat, they turned to look at her. she was staring right at her boys and aj with a small grin. aj rolled her eyes before skipping over to her. the three ghost immediately remember the song aj was working on again in her studio.

"said there's nothing that we can't do when we're dancing." she started singing. "i can feel the music more when i'm with you." pointing at luke who pretended like he was about to faint.
"with your hands on me, i feel my heartbeat racing." harry looked in between the two. "this is a family show!" he said making aj and the boys laugh, watching as the crowd screamed.

before harry can finish, they did it for him. "or is it!" they yelled back as harry laughed into the mic. "had to let go of everything that i know. before." she sang before skipping over to her older brother and the four others she didn't ask for.

"one, two, three, come with me, we can work it differently. one, two, three, and dance with me tonight." she took louis' and harry's hand spinning the two around. "tonight." louis rolled his eyes before finally dancing with harry once again. "and baby all our dreams are coming true." niall and her high five without looking at each other.

"and, baby, i can feel you feel it, too. so just let me move you." the chorus repeated as she went around, trying to make everyone dance with her. she twirled to luke who stopped playing his guitar putting an arm over her.

"yeah, little faster, little slower, it don't matter 'cause i never known myself this good till now." flicking her head to luke looking at julie, she laughed walking over as luke also put an arm over his best friend.

"and i hope you know it's changing me forever." she looked at the two best friends. "forever." giving a small wink.
"had to let go of everything that i know.
before. one, two, three, come with me
we can work it differently." she ran backstage still singing.

"one, two, three, and dance with me tonight." she came back with everyone else. "and baby all our dreams are coming true. and, baby, i can feel you feel it, too." her whole family running in, with everybody else's family. all the girls. paul too.

"so just let me move you." "awww." aj said as louis picked up freddie. "one, two, three, come with me, we can work it differently." gigi walking over to zayn as she calmed him down, finally dancing with her. "said one, two, three, and dance with me tonight. and baby all our dreams are coming true."

turning towards the crowd, she waved.
"and, baby, i can feel you feel it, too. just let me move you, let me move you." she finished as the crowd went to scream again at the people on the stage. everyone pulled each other into a big hug making the crowd cheer louder, "i made this happen." aj joked sassy.

louis scoffed. "i'm only joking. cue act my age!" she yelled into the mic, the fans screaming even more once the familiar beat to act my age came. niall laughed shaking his head before he and liam jumped into a dance, like usual. aj laughed once everyone else followed. "come on!" niall yelled laughing watching as aj ran down the stairs to go through the spaces through the crowd.

the fans scream holding at their arms, obviously the ghost didn't do anything but the humans and lifers did as niall put his hands on her shoulder creating a kongo line dancing to act my age with everyone behind him.

aj suddenly stopped, making everyone bump into whoever was in front of them. "aj diana!" the group yelled. "picture!" she yelled back, everyone peaking out their hands at the camera people in the front capturing a bunch of picture. "let's go! i won't act my age!" aj yelled continuing on as everyone followed.

"last one on the stage has to buy us our food!" she said into the mic immediately running to the stage, the person in the back which was louis and harry. louis grabbed his hand and ran last everyone, the group laughed as they all tripped trying to get to the stage. niall, lottie, leigh anne, and alex were the last ones. alex and niall with angry pouts on their faces. "i'm a ghost!" he covered niall's mic.

"anyways for my order i want.."