twenty nine

29.
IM BACK BITCHES

the crowd screams as the lights dim, meaning aj and one direction were on

the crowd screams as the lights dim, meaning aj and one direction were on. julie and aj both smiled at each other, walking over to the stage separating. julie standing where her keyboard is, and aj putting away her rhythm guitar and putting her mic stand where she would be standing. the same mic ever since she left.

she did a small salute to the crowd, to which usually only the one direction fans know. they did it back, except finished with a middle finger. aj laughed before she disappeared.

"everyone now welcoming. one direction!" the crowd then screams, literally julie flinched. the fans at the doors raced their way in, the place was completely filled, something she did not know would happen. the boys, finally, came running onto stage with their hands in the year. happy in their faces but there were some fear in their eyes.

"you finally got what we've all been wanting for!" julie yelled making the crowd cheer even louder. niall then nodded at the crew to start, fixing his ear piece. he start to play a familiar tune on his studio electric guitar, mic around his face. the fans who immediately knew this song screamed.

zayn took a deep breath, slowly nearing his mic towards him. to which louis rubbed his shoulder for comfort knowing zayn had been dealing with anxiety. he gave him a thankful smile. "my hands, your hands tied up like two ships. drifting, weightless." he sang, the fans singing along. "waves try to break it." turning his mic towards the crowd.

"i'd do anything to save it, why is it so hard to say it?" he finished his verse. "my heart, your heart." liam starts, the crowd cheering again. "sit tight like book ends, pages between us. written with no end
so many words we're not saying, don't wanna wait 'til it's gone." he pointed his mic to the crowd. "you make me strong." they all sang back, liam smiled.

once the beat dropped after the solo, aj poofed right in the middle between harry and louis. alex, reggie, and luke poofing behind them adding to the music. the boys eyes widen looking straight at aj.

"i'm sorry if i say, i need you." her and harry sang together. "but i don't care,
i'm not scared of love 'cause when i'm not with you i'm weaker." she smiled at louis who wouldn't admit it, he was tearing up. "is that so wrong? is it so wrong." she looked towards the vip section where all hers and the boys family were. "that you make me strong?" she waved at them.