four

four
DIBS ON SHOWER

four DIBS ON SHOWER

the four walked through the door, looking around

the four walked through the door, looking around. reggie smacked luke's back, making the three look back at him. he shrugged before aj hit luke's chest. pointing to julie. starting to walk over.

julie made some weird noise, causing them to stop each other. julie's family looked at her weirdly, "hah. that's me, ripping off the bandage." she lied. "hey julie! i really liked what you guys did with the place!" luke said. "you shouldn't be here!" making their faces drop. "oh. i'm just here to help." julie looks over at them with a glare.

the boys watch as aj dart out the house. "yeah, i think that's our cue to leave." the boys nod backing away as julie makes some other excuse to cover up. "we should've called first." reggie mumbled, pushing the boys out.

"so aj. or diana." luke says, as the band helps alex set up his drums and plug them into speakers. he looked over finding her strumming a prs s2 singlecut guitar. "aj." she corrected him.

"you didn't tell us you were.. let's say. famous." as the boys finally looked at her. "you never asked." she shrugged now trying to tune the instrument. "i just think it's amazing. it's changed your life, right?" he asked with a small smile that dropped when she looked at him. "sure. i don't like the f word." she answered. the boys look at each other. "fuc-" "famous. i don't like it so much." she cut them off.

"why not?" alex laughed, again she just looked at them then back down to the instrument. "finding a good management is hard, that's all." she smiled. "oh uh. okay. you know, we've all been talking about how we want to know a little more about you then get you to join sunset curve." reggie changed the subject, aj raised an eyebrow as luke hit his shoulder.

"oh i wasn't supposed to say that." he mumbled. "you want me to join sunset curve?" she asked. "it's only if you want too but we have to see you. i mean like know you, what you play. we were thinking we use what julie used! where she searched us up. since you're pretty famous- known. we think we'll find some things." aj squinted her eyes before agreeing. "hey we're gonna mess around to some rhythms we made. wanna join?" alex asked. she nods plugging her guitar, "haven't played one of these in years." she states beforehand.