thirty two

32.
NOPE. NADA. MINE

 MINE

"pass me my food!" louis yelled to which niall flipped him off, then walking over giving his food and kissing his forehead

"pass me my food!" louis yelled to which niall flipped him off, then walking over giving his food and kissing his forehead. everyone after the after party had went to louis' house to hang out and to get a better understanding as to what happened these past few days.

"who's starting karaoke?" niall asked, connecting his phone to the tv and connecting two mics. immediately the three ghost boys starting shouting, pointing at themselves. aj and julie shook her heads.

"excuse me princess. i won, you owe me a kiss." luke argued, everybody else singing or talking, extremely loud. "no little shit, you cheated!" aj argued back, luke shook his head at the other side of the table. the two were playing uno and since it was his first time, he had absolutely no idea what he was doing. "but i said uno!" he whines. "you still have cards you idiot." alex said, flicking his head.

luke pouts even more, giving his cards to alex. "i quit." he said moving to the couch with his arms crossed and a pout on his face, aj giggled shaking her head at luke. "so if i win, i get to kiss- ow luke!" alex first started before he could finished his sentence, he grabbed the cards out of his hands and pushed alex away. "nope. nada. mine."

throughout the night, obviously the older ones drank but not too much. when louis tried to smoke, harry, zayn, and aj were fast enough to knock it and the lighter out of his hands. about 20 songs past, everyone had already sang and were completely full. just enjoying the times together.

no lie, most of the songs were just their own songs. especially one directions since they haven't sang it in along time. niall turned off karaoke, his phone still mirroring on the tv and charging his phone. "oh! can we watch old video diaries!" alex suggested. "oh my god yes!" luke yelled as niall searched up videos fans had made or posted.

"i'm a song!" aj mocked her brother. "will you marry me?" alex said. "simple, but effective." luke finished. "forget what they taught you in scouts payno!" alex and aj both said when the video came up. "we're doing it the tommo way!" julie, flynn, reggie, even harry and liam said back. louis rolled his eyes. "i hate you all." harry pouts.

"ugh you guys are all so adorable bye." it all went quiet and all you heard was the tv. all their heads turn to the back of the room where someone was sat on a beanbag, typing on a computer. "uhhh. who are you?" alex asked.

"oh hey andy." aj waved at the author, andy smiled back. "oh andy? cool name, i'm reggie!" he introduced himself. "i'm andy." she said looking up from her computer again where everyone was eyeing her. "uh. continue, don't let me stop you." she sassed, gesturing with her hand to continue with whatever they were doing. slowly standing up and darting out the door, shutting it quite loud.

"who the hell- you know at this point. don't care. so many un..normal things are happening." louis says "she was cute." aj said. "you think everyone's cute!" most of them yelled at her, "i was just saying!" the door opened again, revealing the girl who just left, peaking her head in. "you're cute too aj." she said before leaving. again.

eventually they all let it go. by now, they've all just decided to stay at louis' for tonight and go out together the next day. the couches were flipped into beds as everyone all squished or on the floor. the lights were closed, everyone cleaned up and put a few snacks and drinks on the tables.

deciding on a marathon for the avengers movie, from start to finish and also to introduce it to the three ghost boys. "jeez." alex mumbled when he saw caption america in his new form. aj snickered at his widen eyes, cuddling up into luke as he threw an arm around her. "ew." louis said, throwing a pillow at the two. "let them be lou." lottie shook her head.

"sorry weren't you just making out with haz a few minutes ago?" aj sassed back, louis just responded with a middle finger as harry wiped his lips as a joke, then cuddling more into louis since he was little spoon.

5:27 am

the three ghost were the only ones awake considering they were way too invested in the movies, it was their first time seeing them. alex looked around, smiling at everyone sleeping. cuddled up all next to each other, wearing the clothes aj and the boys had poofed out to get. comfy clothes obviously.

reggie and alex were sat next to each other, with luke and then aj. reggie tapped his shoulder pointing to luke. he turned and saw him staring at aj while she slept peacefully on his chest, he was playing with her hair.

alex smiled, looking back at his best friend. fist pumping him before reggie pulled him into a big hug, alex rolled his eyes finally giving in as the two cuddled together feeling a bit left out. luke shook his head laughing, planting a small kiss on aj's forehead looking back up to watch the movie.

completely missing when aj opened one eye, scrunching her closed one. she softly smiled before cuddling more into luke and falling back asleep. louis shook his head with half opened eyes when he saw her actions, deciding to also kiss harry's forehead. but this time, he didn't miss when harry smiled.

♪♫♪