twelve; pranks, quidditch matches & more pranks

══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════

══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════

her smile was like a fading laughter;
haunting,
as if I loved her once in a dream,
she was gone,
but with me still,
that fading laughter.
- fading laughter; atticus

══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════

October 11th, 1972 -

"No, I am absolutely not pranking the Slytherins, Sirius Black!" Aria scowled down at the boy. 

"Oh come on love," he pouted. "You promised you'd do anything to cheer me up. Besides, we both know, you'd love to prank Rosier."

Aria huffed slightly, knowing it was true, "Okay, but if you get us caught, I'm never even coming up with an idea for pranking again."

"I prank all the time with the boys, if anything you're going to get us caught," he retorted.

"Yes and you boys are on track for having the most detentions in Hogwarts history," she deadpanned. "Besides, I've pulled pranks for years without getting caught and while pinning the blame on James for years."

"We'll see then," he grinned, taking it as a challenge. 

══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════

October 12th, 1972 -

"What are you even planning love?" Sirius asked as he threw the cloak over the pair while they approached the Slytherin common room.

"You'll see," she grinned mysteriously, before screwing up her face in concentration as she tried to navigate the way.

"How do you even know where the Slytherin common room is?" 

"I may or may not have followed them back after breakfast today," she shrugged lightly.

"Oh so you're the reason why Rosier was complaining about tripping over nothing so much all morning," he smirked. 

"I have no clue what you're talking about," she smiled innocently, pausing in her tracks in a hallway near the Slytherin common room. "Good there's no one here, it's a good thing we left dinner early."

"Oh by the way," Sirius smirked mischievously. "I may have told James we were leaving early to spend time in a broom closet."