one; back to hogwarts for round four

══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════

══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════

oh, home, let me come home
home is wherever I'm with you
- home; edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros

══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════

September 1st, 1974 -

Living with two teenaged boys was impossible at times. Especially when they were both obnoxious, reckless, and incredibly loud. So when the two of them nearly broke down her door in an attempt to wake her up, Aria was forced to get up, meaning she was heading to school incredibly grumpy. She took the coffee James was offering as an olive branch, only replying with a slight scoff. 

"Are you all packed?" she asked, absentmindedly stirring her cup of coffee.

James had the decency to look somewhat ashamed, "No, but I'm almost done."

Sirius laughed, "No you're not, you haven't even opened your trunk."

"One year I'm just going to accidentally forget to pack your trunk," Aria threatened offhandedly.

"You wouldn't," her brother gasped.

"I would." 

"She would."

"I don't appreciate my baby sister and my best friend bullying me!" James cried, pouting like a child. "And mum says I need to improve on expressing my feelings, so I'm telling you I don't appreciate it!" 

Aria giggled through a yawn, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, "That's not how it works James. And besides me I think mum was talking about your compulsion to announce your love for Lily to the whole world every five seconds. I suggest you finish your packing, we have to leave in less than an hour."

"Can't you-"

"No," she sighed and compromised at his pleading look. "Maybe, fine, after I finish getting myself ready."

It only would take Aria around ten minutes to finish getting ready in all honesty, but James didn't need to know that. She threw her coffee cup into the sink, swiped a slice of toast, and made her way across the house to her room, where she quickly got dressed and pulled up her hair, locking her trunk and making her way to find James, who was frantically throwing items in his trunk.

Aria let out a small snort while she began to help him and within a few minutes James's trunk was packed somewhat neatly.

"Merlin I love you Ri," he moaned gratefully, crushing her in a tight hug. 

"Love you too big brother," she replied, trying to suppress her giggles  at her brother's antics.

"Ariii," Sirius called from next door. "I need your help."