PROLOGUE

Meeting after 7 years of their separation and the tragedy that made them fall apart, Suman lost almost everyone she loved in her life. Where as Shravan saw his loved ones breaking and falling apart everyday from the humiliation.

Shutting Shravan off from her life she only felt disgusted- on herself, how she just removed the person whom she loved the most apart from her family.

Shravan, feeling everything but pretending not to feel anything. He always did that, didn't he? He only had one person in his life in front which he can be himself, now she's also gone.

Suman trying her best to keep herself sane just to be in the army- her father's and grandfather's wish! But the truth was.... She was lost.

Shravan trying his best to forget her, but how can someone forget his/her first love so easily? Yes, he couldn't move on. Becoming an army officer was the only thing he wanted to do, for multiple reasons. He wanted to proof that he's not a son of traitor and neither his dad's a traitor. He can make his mentor, Col. Vijay Tiwari proud. And the most important, he wanted yo serve for his country.

Both of them knew that one day will come when they have to cross paths again because of the case Suman has been fighting all by herself.

After losing the case, Suman was regretting. Regretting how much she was wrong about her father's best friend. Regretting how much she was wrong about him. Regretting how she didn't want his family to live in peace.