Chapter Twenty Seven

POV: Wooyoung

Wooyoung had to see San.

Although the painful face of Yeosang lingered at the back of his mind, stabbing him in self-guilt, forbidding him to see San and stop having his heart beating for him will not make him turn to Yeosang.

So he needed to move forward.

But San was clearly avoiding him, also risking grades of his English class. He couldn't see a shadow of San in the campus, and he didn't know who to approach to earn that information, except for one person.

Not so reluctantly as before, he reached for his phone searching for the number he thought he'd never text only a while ago.

Wooyoung

Hey

Is this Kim Hongjoong's number?

Wooyoung reached out to Seonghwa, his brother, to ask for Hongjoong's number. The elder was pleasantly surprised to have his younger asking him for help, which he offered without much questioning.

The only connection he knew of San, other than that blasphemous Jeong Yunho, was Kim Hongjoong. And he guessed, or he hoped, that San was crashing at his place and not anyone else's.

Wooyoung waited half a day to receive the much anticipated reply.

Kim Hongjoong

And who's this?

Wooyoung

Jung Wooyoung

San's roommate

Kim Hongjoong

Oh hi

How can I help you?

Wooyoung

I know this is so sudden

But do you know where San is?

There was a pause to the conversation that was going on in a rally, and Wooyoung could easily guess the answer was 'yes'.

Kim Hongjoong

...Why would you want to know?

Wooyoung

We kinda had a situation

But I don't want to end things like this

I really need to talk to him

Please

There was another silence as he waited impatiently for the buzz of his phone, biting his nails. If Hongjoong refused, he'd have another painful time looking for San. He gasped slightly when he got the ping, reading as follows;

Kim Hongjoong

Come to my party tonight

POV: San

"You know you're supposed to be the hype man if you've decided to host a party, and not tuck yourself in a studio," retorted San, handing two cups of soju to an elder with ash grey hair and a younger with red hair.