Chapter Thirty Seven

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

And honestly, like this is the longest chapter in the series, lmfaoo

It's 3.5K words folks, you're in for a long ride toot toot!

POV: Wooyoung

Wooyoung was so sure of this.

He knew he wanted San, and he had not a single doubt about it, but now was the man gripped him hard on his waist with one hand, and the other pressed on the back of his head, ruffling his hair messily as he pushed him to the delirious kiss, he couldn't stop his heart thud crazily against his rib cage.

He was nervous. As San slipped his hand under his shirt, tracing his bare back gently, he felt a tingle run down his spine. Their lips still attached, tongue chasing each other, he skillfully turned Wooyoung, positioning him on the bed, and San hovering over him.

The kiss got breathier, as San nibbled on Wooyoung's bottom lip, making his heat sink lower down the abdomen. He tugged his shirt up and Wooyoung shivered at how gentle the pads of his fingers trailed up, as if to remember every detail of how Wooyoung's body felt like.

Wooyoung winced when San's fingers touched somewhere no one had ever—his nipple. He carefully pressed the surrounding of the nub, not to push it too far ahead, and taking Wooyoung strengthening the wrap around his neck, he pressed on it gently with his thumb.

Wooyoung gasped slightly, already breathless enough from the luscious kiss, but still insatiable, wanting more. It felt ticklish at first, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to giggle or moan, but by time his body warmed up, he registered the pleasure he felt from San playfully pinching his nipples.

"Ngh," he moaned briefly, when San slid down and decided to mouth one of the nub, pressing the other with his finger.

He had been thinking the nipple-play was only suited for women, but really, when San is rolling them on his tongue like a delicious candy and brushing it with his fingers adjusting his strength accordingly, making the heat rush through his body and especially on his lower end, he had been wrong all this time.

It's impossible that San hadn't noticed his arousal quite evident under his trousers, and it drove him to the edge how he wasn't intending to give him the touch.

"...More," Wooyoung croaked, and he could feel all the blood rush to his cheeks.

While he threw away his pride out the window and pleaded, San instead stopped and sat up. Wooyoung groaned, wanting to give another one or two complaints but the words failed him when he looked at the man above him. His lips were shimmering from their kiss, his uneven breath, and how he looked down at him with his dark eyes full of lust—he had never seen San like this. So aroused, so hungry, like he was gazing at his prey. Wooyoung felt his throat go dry, his heart clenching.

"There's something we need to discuss," San started in a semi-dry voice.

"Y-yeah?"

"The role," he continued. "Do you want to top?"

The word didn't register quickly. Of course, Wooyoung wasn't clueless about male sex, (he actually did a thorough research since they started dating) and so, he knew the term top or bottom was a crucial issue.

"Wh-what about you? What do you usually do?"

Wooyoung really didn't want to ask the question. Because it was referring to all those past times San was sleeping with another male, while it was Wooyoung's first, and the jealousy never settled well in his gut.

"I usually top, but I can do both. It depends on my partner," San simply shrugged. "I was assuming you wanted to top because you've been straight?"

"Uh...," Wooyoung hesitated.