Chapter Thirty

A/N:

Warning: mentions about the deed, but not the details.

If anyone came here skipping the last chapter, long story short; San sucked Woo. They didn't sleep.

POV: Wooyoung

Wooyoung wondered if everything was a dream.

But his dull heat remaining in his body was quite proving—it happened.

After that ruthless dreamy like feeling San had offered, he wanted to do the same. Not because of a duty but because he wanted to. He wanted to make him feel good.

Even though Wooyoung hadn't had an experience with men, and his skill would be nowhere close to San's, he still wanted to try it with him. Because it's with him.

And yet San slipped through the door, turning down his offer to take care of it himself—the reason being; Wooyoung was straight.

Wooyoung wanted to argue he wasn't. Or rather, he wasn't sure of his sexuality; he wasn't sure if he liked men, because he's only felt this way for San.

Only you make me feel this way.

He wanted to reach out to San, hold his wrist and pull him in his arms and spill every piled up feelings. Until he realised the condition of staying in the room together—do not fall in love.

So what happens if San finds out Wooyoung had broken the rule?

Will he kick him out of the dorm? Never see him again?

Wooyoung bit his lip at the thought.

He only got him back. He wasn't ready to lose him again.

POV: San

Heading down to the bathroom in need of a cold shower to cool his body and mind, San couldn't believe himself.

Did he just suck Wooyoung off using 'being drunk' as an excuse?

Well, he was drunk, but not to the extent of not knowing what he was doing, not to the extent of losing his memory the next day. He could've stopped, if he wanted to. But alas, he didn't want to.

Indeed, he was pathetic, taking advantage of someone caring about him, fulfilling his undeserved desires. Thus he couldn't look at Wooyoung's eyes, scared that he'd snap out of the zone and realise it wasn't an Aphrodite but a male at service, and he'd refuse his existence completely.

But at that moment when he breathed his name, snapping him to lock into his wet eyes, San shivered. Wooyoung registered the one he was with, was none other than San. And it would be a lie if he said that didn't give him hope.

Come to your senses, San.

He scolded himself, shaking his head, hoping to shed off the pathetic hope that was trying to bud in him. He sped down the hall, in need of a freezing cold shower.

POV: Wooyoung

The next morning when he woke up, San was nowhere to be seen.

Wooyoung recalled last night, and although he did try to stay awake until San came back, his heavy eyelids and his dull body were beyond his control that he had dozed off to sleep before he even knew.

Did he not come back after the shower? Did he go back to Hongjoong's? Or did he find a home somewhere else?

Or was it all a dream?

The anxiety flooded in him, and as he tasted a bitter failure of his attempts, the door opened. It was San.

"Hey, you're awake," San greeted, his hair damp and his neck draped with a towel. He must have gone to the morning shower.

Wooyoung sighed in relief. He was here. He was still here.

He raked his morning hair and hand-ironed his disheveled clothes—not that it mattered—before he asked the man tossing his belongings on his bed.

"Did you sleep well last night?"

"I kind of...slept on your bed...and I hope you don't mind."

"No, of course not!"

So, they slept together, just like before. Even though he doesn't remember, that fact itself was enough to bring about a natural smile on his face.

Getting a firm confirmation, San smiled softly, his eyes creasing in thin lines. "And thanks to you, I did sleep well."

Wooyoung felt his heart jump once.

Fuck, he was in love.

From the very first encounter, San was glowing—but it wasn't as close to the accentuated radiation he was witnessing, as if he had drunk in the sun, beaming it's ray from every pore that existed.

═════════•°• ☂️ •°•═════════

Wooyoung's fear that San might leave the dorm again seemed to fade, as San started attending English classes again, eating lunch with him again, having some random conversations just like before—but perhaps sticking together with each other more than before.

He did ask about Yeosang once, it wasn't a secret that they weren't hanging out together anymore—and Wooyoung only answered that there was a situation, and he was to blame for that. San only nodded at the brief explanation; he wasn't the type to pry further. Wooyoung reached out to Yeosang once, a text of apology and that he'd hate to break their friendship, but he knew that was selfish of him, and it was entirely up to Yeosang.

The sleeping habit of San hugging Kuma and Wooyoung in turn had only solely been Wooyoung, and the owner of the bed himself didn't want it other ways. He almost felt that an inanimate object having soft features was his arch enemy, and he wasn't willing to allow the hold of the said man on the other again.

Wooyoung soon reconsidered his choice of arch enemy, though, when that particular someone stopped the two on their way to lunch.

"San," the tall figure emerged from the garden facing the corridor.

"Yunho," called San, stopping his feet on the spot.

Wooyoung almost growled at the tall man, the undeniable height of his feeding him more with the hatred.

Feeling an unwelcoming stare, Yunho looked down at the shortest, stiffly giving a smile, "Hey Wooyoung."

Not waiting for his reply (not that he was going to), Yunho turned to San and asked, "Can I talk to you?"

No, we're hungry, and he's going to lunch with me.

Those words almost rolled out of his tongue, but of course the only one who had the right to answer was San, and the raven-haired male, with no avail, replied, "...Sure."

He quickly turned to Wooyoung advising him to go ahead to the cafeteria and eat, and that he'll catch up soon, before he left to the sunlit garden with the brunette.

Feeling restless inside, Wooyoung stared at the two walking away, his feet rooted to the ground.