I Adore Him

"Yunlan I want you to meet Isabella  and his son Wei!" Yunlan was so excited  meeting his new family.

   Especially  his new gege who is so cute like a star in t.v. "Are you for real!" And pinched  Shen Wei's  arm who frown at him. "Wei! Be good to him! He will be your little  brother for now on!"
Shen is quite angry why he was seperated with his father and his twin didi Yezun. And now he have a new bratty little  brother, whose ogling unto him.

 And now he have a new bratty little  brother, whose ogling unto him

   Little  Yunlan smile and eagerly pull Shen Wei  to play. "Look at them! They easily get along at each other!" Said Xin ci. But Isabella got worried. "Your son is very gullible but my son....I'm worried Xin ci he might hurt Yunlan?"

    On the other  hand when the children are playing. Little  Yunlan gave all his toys to his new gege Shen Wei. "Do you think I will like you?!" He took one of his toys and broke it. He anticipate  Yunlan will cry. When his mother spank him for being rude to his new little  brother.  Yunlan defend his gege, "Please! Don't  hurt him! I like my new gege his pretty strong! Look! He can bend my toy soldier easily!" Shen Wei  was shocked.

  Yunlan defend his gege, "Please! Don't  hurt him! I like my new gege his pretty strong! Look! He can bend my toy soldier easily!" Shen Wei  was shocked

    "Aren't  you mad at me?!" He ask. But instead Yunlan hugged  him tightly. "Dad! His mine now! Marry Ms. Isabella  quickly.  Making  all of them shocked but not Xin ci, "That's  my boy! He get what he wants directly!" And smile to Isabella.

   In a few days they got married, Yunlan stayed like glue to Shen Wei  whose getting irritated.  He tried everything  just to make Yunlan hate him even in school. But the boy adore him so much, praising him everything his doing. "Hey!Yunlan!" Guo one of his friend called him. "What is it?" He ask.
"Your gege is fighting with Zhuiji the bully hurry!"

    Little  Yunlan ran hurriedly to help his gege. Eventhough  Shen Wei  look like a delicate, cute boy. He can kick some ass on the huge kids. Making them threaten to his existence  in the school. Zhuiji is one of them.

   Yunlan heard the shouting of the kid, FIGHT....FIGHT!!!" He suddenly  jump  at Zhuiji and trying to stop the  fight. "Don't  touch my gege! Monster!" But Zhuiji shoved  him. Making him fall down the floor. Shen Wei  didn't know what came over him when he saw little  Yunlan get hurt. He suddenly  scream and punched  Zhuiji non stop.

    At the top of a tree a strange black  cat watching the scene, "Hmmm....their bond suddenly  intertwining but I thought  they are brothers?"

   In an hour Isabella came to the school just to see the mess that happened  to his two son. That time Shen Wei's  heart is melting for Yunlan's  loyalty toward him. He also wipe his messy face before his mother came. That little  thing made little  Yunlan heart skip that he didn't  quite understand it. "Maybe it's  brotherly love?" He told himself.

    But as Isabella came, "Mama!" Yunlan ran toward her, making Shen Wei  realize what his doing. His warm smile change and frown again. Yunlan is getting all his mother attention  while his on the end side because his much older.

    At the house little Yunlan thought everything  is alright. He suddenly  hugged  his gege. Who was surprised  and shoved Yunlan on the floor.  "Stop surprising  me! You little  brat!" Yunlan was about to cry but he suddenly  stand up and wipe his tears. "Sorry gege!" And looking like a lost puppy.

    Shen Wei  felt guilty but he must do it so Yunlan will  stay away from him. But as they say that didn't  work out. The fool, pitiful  boy only admired more his gege . When he won the spelling bee contest. So he promise himself  he will be like him too and study hard.

    Eventhough  his just looking his gege from a distance he can't  help to admire him and feel jealous toward the other kids whose very close to his gege, as he so called friends

    Eventhough  his just looking his gege from a distance he can't  help to admire him and feel jealous toward the other kids whose very close to his gege, as he so called friends. "Hey! Yunlan don't  be so sad were here also your friends! Lin Jing and I!" Said Guo. "Yes! I know! But this the first time I had a beautiful  gege! Isn't  he wonderful! I hope someday he would like me!" That made someone  smirk from up a tree.

    Unknown to Yunlan, Shen Wei  is also looking at him

    Unknown to Yunlan, Shen Wei  is also looking at him. He want to hugged his little  didi but if he do that? What will happen to Yezun his real didi. Whose now with his father.  That's  why he never consider  little  Yunlan to be his didi. Because he don't  want Yezun to loose that space for being his little  brother. And he miss his nagging so much.

   So he pretend  not to look at Yunlan when suddenly  one of his friend Zhu Hong hugged  his little  Yunlan. "Oh! Your so cute! Remind me when we grow up I want to marry you!" Said Zhu Hong. "Ewwww! Girls  they're  so icky!" Shout little  Yunlan. Even Guo and Lin Jing step back seeing Zhu Hong or they might died in her deadly gripped.

    A pang of jealous  brought Shen Wei  toward them and snatch Yunlan from  her. "Zhu Hong! Find your own didi! Because his mine!" Shout Shen Wei.  "I was only hugging him?" Said Zhu Hong innocently. But wink and gave a flying kiss to little  Yunlan who hide behind Shen Wei's  back.

    "Oh! No! Yunlan your going to die! The snake girl gave you her flying kiss!" Shout Lin Jing. "What?!!! No....no!!! Gege! Help me! I don't  want to die!" As he started to cry. Shen Wei  tried  to comfort him. When he suddenly  kissed Yunlan on his forehead, still Yunlan cried. "Stop it! I already  kiss you! It will broke the spell!" Said Shen Wei  and started kissing him on both cheeks making  Yunlan stop crying and hugged  his gege.

    "Thank you  gege! I will never forget what you done to me! You save me from death!" Shen Wei  sweat, "It's  only a flying kiss? It won't  kill you?!"