Back To Reality

While Shen Wei  was working he didn't  notice his real father came. Mr. Banglo is a friend of Mr. Shen.

    "What  is this? Why his working here?!" Mr. Shen almost burst into anger. He and his wife have an agreement  that if she took Shen Wei  she will provide him with the best school until he finish. But why his son working at the law firm of his friend as a clerk.

   Mr. Banglo stop him, "It's  because of love! His doing it! Chu told me everything!" As he explained to Mr. Shen. "That fool husband of her! He should explain to the children clearly!" His friend cut him. "That love should be avoided until highschool....college? Weiming! Your a kid once like Shen Wei when your parents was against Isabella! And what did you do?

    You two elope! Just like them!" But Weiming cut him off as well, "But it didn't  turned  out what I expected! A fairytale turned into a tragedy!" He muttered. "That's  not the point! Tell them to go back to school before it's  too late! Your son have a talent! Don't  be stubborn! And hear him out! Plus don't  scare him!" As he tap  his index finger on his chest. And leave.

   Mr. Shen cough behind Shen Wei  who became pale seeing his father as he accidentally  dropped  the papers his holding. "Fa....ther....what are you doing here?" He wanted to flee but his father blocked  his way. "I'm here to talk! Please....." Making Shen Wei  shocked.

    Meanwhile in the flower shop, "Mrs. Zhu! Help!" Yunlan is trying to get out of the iron grip of  the women whose ganging up to them. "I should be first!" Said Mrs. Li. "No! I should be! Right handsome? Give me your best flowers there!" As Mrs. Chow pinched Yunlan on the cheek.

   In an hours, Mrs. Zhu was happy she never sold out so many boquet  of her flowers. While Yunlan look like a messy thing and his pink apron is loosely almost off his shoulder. Mrs. Zhu ruffled his hair and gave him his payment for today plus a bonus. "Tomorrow  come back young man! My customers  really like you!"

    Eventhough  Yunlan is a mess, he smile and take the money and hurriedly  change. He pickup some leftover roses for his dear Shen Wei.  And bought some grocery.  As he hurriedly  went home.

   His happy face change when he open the door seeing the love of his life with his real father, Mr. Shen . Who can almost kill you with just a stare. He swallowed  hard, will there love story will end.  Shen Wei  pulled his wife to his embrace. "Ah Lan! Don't  just stand like a statue greet my father!"

    Yunlan bow to his father in law to be and gave Shen Wei  the boquet of roses. Shen Wei  blushed  and can't stop himself  from kissing and hugging Yunlan tightly. "He said yes to our relationship!" Yunlan 's face suddenly  became bright and happy. "But he have a condition! I need to study in Harvard, America." Yunlan didn't  know if he will  feel happy or not.  Mr. Shen have said, "Yes!" To their relationship  but Shen Wei  have to prove to him first by finishing college in Harvard, America, which is very far from him.

     He don't  know if he will be happy or cry in sadness that Shen Wei  will be seperated from him. Mr. Shen felt he seeing himself  and Isabella  when they're  young and can't  help to pity them. He patted  Yunlan's  shoulder, "Don't  worry! I will talk to your father!"

   When the door  behind him open revealing their parents and Yezun. Mr. Zhao was angry he snatch Yunlan from Shen Wei.  "YOU UNGRATEFUL SON!!!" And about to slap him. When Shen Wei  block him. "No!" Isabella  shout. She never seen his husband that furious. But seeing Shen Wei  block himself so Yunlan can't  be hit makes Mr. Zhao more angry.  Mr. Shen interfere.

   Maybe Shen Wei  have betray him but his still his son. No one touches his son and gripped  Mr. Zhao's  hand. "Stop! Xin ci! Let's  talk this over!" He shout. Making Xin ci divert his attention to him. While Yunlan cried in Shen Wei's  embrace.

    The adults talk, "We agredd that they will finish school! But will continue their love affair!" Xin ci was shocked to hear that to Mr. Shen. "And you agree?! They're  both men and brothers! Are you insane?!" Mr. Shen smirk, "No! I'm a modern man Xin ci and an open minded! I don't  care if my son love another boy! As long it make him happy! But I want them to have a brighter future!" And look to his ex wife, "Like what we talk about. I want Shen  Wei  to finish school just like your son!

    So we have an agreement that he will finish college in Harvard!" That made Xin ci change his angry face. "But! They wanted to be married first before he goes to America! My son worries his little  wife there!" As they all look at Yunlan whose holding Shen Wei  tightly like his life depend on it. Shen Wei  on the  other hand caressing Yunlan's  hair and kiss his head. Making Yezun gag in disbelief.

     Mr. Shen continue, "Might be snatch by another! So he want to legally bond  to your son Xin ci, would you agree? If not they will elope  again wheather you like it or not?! And about Shen Wei being his legal brother  we can do something  about that!" Both fathers agree on that term.

    And soon after they  graduate from highschool. They will be married  with the consent  of their parents. The two was sent back to their dorm, Shen Wei  pulled Yunlan to his embrace who is so exhausted on what happened.  "I can't  believe  after highschool  will be married and your going away to go in America!

    I'm worried there's  so many beautiful  men and women there! What if they....." Shen  Wei  cut him off with a kiss. "As long that we have this ring! Nothing  can change our love for each other! Ah Lan! I want you to do your best in college! So your father can be proud of you! While I do mine! Promise me that! Will show them were mature now to understand  our situation!"