Sleepless Night

Shen Wei  can't  sleep because of that kiss. Why did he response  to that. Yunlan on the other hand was so tired he slumped  onto the bed without changing his clothes and sleep.

In His Dream:

    "Where am I?" His walking in the hallway  where he heard a showering at the bathroom.  When he came there he saw his gege Shen Wei  showering naked. He swallowed  hard looking how flawless,  pale and perfect body Shen Wei  is. "Beautiful!"

    His gege smile and called to join in. Yunlan went red. "No thanks!" But his feet have a mind of its own and walk toward it. "Take off your clothes!" He command. Yunlan nod immediately  and stripped  off his clothes. Suddenly  Shen Wei  wet lips is upon him kissing him softly. While his delicate fingers wrapped  around his neck.

   First it was an innocent  kiss but when their body pressed  on one another. "Oh! My god! His so soft everywhere!" Yunlan internally  said and tried to enter his mouth by his tongue. Shen Wei  oblige  to it as the kiss become heated up. Yunlan didn't  know he pushed Shen Wei on the wall and lift him up.

   His hard prize thrusted upon him making Shen Wei  scream for more. Their moaning and skin to skin colliding echo into the hall. "Haaaah.......Ah.....Lan!!! More!!!" Shen Wei  moan into his ear while nibbling. Yunlan on the other hand, kept screaming Shen Wei's  name and that he loves him.

    Yunlan never knows how many time he burst onto Shen Wei  and how many times those  soft, pink lips touches his. "I love you!" He scream while pouncing into Shen Wei.

End of The Dream, well not yet because Shen Wei  heard......

    Shen Wei  sneek into Yunlan's  room to talk about the kiss when he heard Yunlan dreaming about him. First he was shocked. " Did he having a wet dream about me!" He blushed and tried to listen. Yunlan was indeed dreaming about him and sweating alot.

   As much as he want to hear  more Yunlan moan his name. His body heating up just hearing his name came out from Yunlan's  mouth. He might not  control himself and shake him up to wake. But that's  the wrong move he make. When Yunlan woke up. He thought his still in his dream and pulled Shen Wei  to his bed and houvered over him.

    "Yunlan...." He tried to shout him to stop  but how can he? Yunlan smashed  his lips upon him. Making Shen Wei  shocked while his sweaty body pressed to his. As Yunlan is jerking his body unto him. Making Shen Wei  body heated up. And let him do what he want. Because he wanted this from the very beginning. This boy whose kissing him like there's  no tomorrow.

    Shen Wei  hands suppose to pushed him off, now pressing Yunlan's  body  more to him. "Xiao Wei.....I want you!" And kissed his neck while his hands roam inside his shirt.  Shen Wei  can't  control his desired anymore as he said yes.

    Yunlan took off his shirt and his, while pulling off both of their pants and boxers. As Yunlan descended  his lips to his aching prize. He lick and sucked it while Shen Wei  moan. "Ah......Lan!" This is a wonderful  dream Yunlan thought. As he engulf Shen Wei  prize whole.

    Shen Wei  want to scream in happiness but shut himself  off with his hands for their parents might hear them. He can't  help but to jerk to Yunlan more and burst his seed unto him. As Yunlan swallowed  it all he smirk and continue again. Milking that precious  thing. Making Shen Wei  a moaning mess. Within an hour he cum again in Yunlan's  mouth.

   And suddenly  flipped  up at his back. "Ah Lan  what are you doing?" He tried to protest but his so exhausted to do it. When he felt his pretty, firm ass been spread apart and Yunlan ram his hard prize on him. Shen Wei  wanted to scream and cried  at the same time. As he muffled himself  on the pillow. He wanted this for a long time to be united with his dream boy.

    And now it's  happening  eventhough  Yunlan thought that it was a dream. When Yunlan tried to move again it hit his soft spot. Making Shen Wei  moan in pleasure now. That made Yunlan bite his ass and his phase became fast.

   Shen Wei  felt his in cloud nine being unite  with Yunlan whose very concentrated on making his gege his. Until he burst to him again and again. And both fell exhausted.  Yunlan just realize that it's  not a dream when he fall on Shen Wei's  warm body and his heart beat fast. "What did I 've done!" As he thought  Shen Wei  will scold him.

   But he was surprised  Shen Wei  pulled him with a steamy kiss, "Ah....Lan....I like you too!" While giving him rain of kisses. "Your not angry?" He ask innocently.  "No! I want this too! But we should hide this to our parents if they know our love for each other..... They might seperate us!" That made Shen Wei  worried.

   While Yunlan thought he won the lottery prize. His gege love him too. And pulled him again for a steamy kiss. "No matter what happen he is happy knowing his gege loves him in all this year eventhough  it's  wrong kinda love.

    The next day while eating morning breakfast. Their parents noticed  both are happy. "Wei! How is school? Within a year you and Yunlan will transfer to a university! I hope your grades are still fine?" Xin ci ask. "Yes Dad everything  is fine!" As he smile Yunlan's  hand enterwined  with his underneath the table squeezing it.

    "How about you Yunlan! No more girls just study hard and you will be like your gege! So both of you can go to the same university!" Said Isabella. "Yes Mama!" While eating his cereal, he felt Shen Wei's  hand glided on his arms. Making him look at him and wanted to whispered  "I  love you too!" As he cameback to eating.