Your The Friend I Didn't Expect

Coner kept flirting on to Yezun while
Yezun to Sarah whose ignoring him. "His the opposite of his brother! I can't believe  it! His so dumb!" Said Sarah to herself. But Da quing  heard that.

   "His not dumb!" Da quing  suddenly  shout at Sarah who got startled as well the others. "Da quing! What's  going  on? Why are shouting at Sarah?!" Ask Yezun. Da quing  suddenly  pulled Yezun away from her. "Don't  ever get near her! She's  evil!" That made Yezun laugh, "What?!" He can't  believe  a cute girl can be so mean.

   "I heard she told you your dumb!" Da quing  repeated again. " I don't  like your pity! And why are you angry anyway? I thought were enemies? Or you forgotten  that?!" Da quing  is speechless. "It's....because I hate backstabber ! If you don't  believe  me fine! Why do I care?!" As he left him angrily. 

    "I should concentrate  on Yunlan and Shen Wei  instead of him!" Suddenly  Jack came at his side, "You should! That's  only your job!" That made Da quing  stop, "No! It can't  be! Your one of us?" That made Jack chuckled. "My master is Sarah while yours Yunlan kitty? Tell me who you think will win?" He smirk. "Stay away from my pair! If you don't  want my claws upon you!"

    As Da quing  swing his claws on him,  Jack have evade it and gripped  Da quing  on his wrist. "You know I can easily break your arm?" Da quing  scream when Jack is breaking his arm. Suddenly  a book hit Jack on the head making his hold to Da quing  break.

   "No one's  bully my enemy only me!" And shoved Jack who was stunned. He can't  show his magic to Yezun. As he froze there standing while Yezun taking Da quing  away. He called his gege whose having fun with his wife.

    Shen Wei  was a little  bit in love making to Yunlan when his didi called him. "Your friend hurt  Da quing! I'm going to the hospital!" And hang the phone. At the other end. "Why did Yezun called?" Ask Yunlan whose underneath  him. "Something  happened  to Da quing! We must go back!" Said Shen Wei.

   Meanwhile,  "Why did you call them?!" Da quing  trying to retrieve  his wrist. "We need to take that to the hospital!" But Yezun heard the bones of Da quing  align again. "How did you do that?!" Yezun ask. "You saw nothing!" Da quing  command. But nothing happened,  "What are you doing?! And how can I forget it! I will tell him a piece of my mind!!!" Said Yezun who look angrily puzzle at him.

   When Yezun came to the friends of his gege, "Where's  Jack?!" Yezun ask Coner, "His not here? I thought that his with cat boy!" Sarah and Mindy look at him. "Why? What did Jack do?!" Sarah ask. "He hurt my Da quing!" He angrily stormed out to find him. Da quing  tailed after him.Making the others also followed. "What's  going on?" Ask Lin Jing to Guo who only  look at Chu, Zhu Hong , Sang and Wang.

   "Stop! Yezun you can't  handle him! Let me take care of it." Said Da quing. Jack suddenly  appeared out of nowhere. "Why are you here? Do you want some more?!" He ask Da quing. Yezun suddenly  punch Jack making him surprise.  But his eyes suddenly  shine.

   Yunlan and Shen Wei  was about to get closer to them when time stop. Only Yunlan can move and Sarah. Making both of them look shocked  on what's  happening. 

   Back to Jack who suppose to knockout Yezun Da quing  block his fist. This is the first time both guardian fight off because of their unaware masters. "Why are you defending him?! His one of hindrance of your master getting his man!" And swing again his fist but Da quing  block it. "Yes he is! But we guardian is not suppose to interfere  to our master's  lives only to help them! Now I understand  what jiejie means?"

   But Jack still wanted to harm the frozen Yezun. When Sarah shout to stop. "What are you doing?! Where here to enjoy our vacation not to cause Shen Wei's  trouble with his friends!" Yunlan still didn't  know what's  happening. "Did you two do all these?! Do you magic some sorth?" Ask Yunlan.  Sarah ran toward Jack. While Da quing  ran toward Yunlan.

    "Why are you doing this?" She ask again. "I'm sorry Sarah! I'm just doing this to make you happy and to get Shen Wei!" Sarah shake her head, "No! Undone all of this! And about Shen Wei! I don't  want him anymore because his heart belong to another!" As she look at Yunlan. "Are you sure?" Jack ask her. She nod in reply, "As you wish!" And click his fingers the two disappeared. 

   Leaving all the others  unfrozen, Yezun was puzzle on whose his fighting while the others  chat again with the foreign friends of Shen Wei  minus Sarah and Jack. "Are  you just like him?" Yunlan look at Da quing. Who can't  look at him straight in the eyes because he was caught by his master.

     "I'm sorry I cannot tell who I am to you! Just like Jack to Sarah! It's  against our rules. We will be punish!" Suddenly  Shen Wei  came, "Ah Lan! Where have you've been?!" When Yunlan turned  again Da quing  disappeared.  "His gone?!" Shen Wei  look puzzle at him, "Who?!" As Shen Wei  feeling jealous  whose Yunlan is finding. "Da quing! My friend!"

    Shen Wei  frown, "You have a friend name Da quing? Is he new?!" That made Yunlan  realize Shen Wei  and the others forgotten  Da quing  who disappeared  that day. Even Yezun whose always bothering him felt  something  taken from him. That he didn't  know what it is. In the end he gave up on Yunlan and trying to find that something  missing in his life.

   Shen Wei  on the other hand  made his time with Yunlan until  the day he must go back to the U.S. with his friends. "I will miss you Xiao Wei!!!" Yunlan wrapped  his arms around him.
"More than that Da quing  boy?!" He ask. "I told you! His my best friend! While you are my forever! You don't  need to get jealous  at him. I will wait for you here to come  back!" And kiss Shen Wei  passionately.  Until they were called to leave. Shen Wei  bid Yunlan farewell  again and ride inside the plain.