No One Wants Me

Yunlan hide under the slide in the park's playground crying his hearts out.
"Nobody want's  me!" Sitting while crying.

   When suddenly  a black cat approach  him. He purr to Yunlan's  legs making him smile a little.  "What's  your name little  cat. "Da quing....." It whispered.  Making  Yunlan laugh and cuddle the black cat.

    Meanwhile  Shen Wei  went to the playground in case Yunlan is there

    Meanwhile  Shen Wei  went to the playground in case Yunlan is there. When suddenly  a huge disoriented  guy bumped  into Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  went pale seeing the guy looking like a mess. "Pretty boy! Are you lonely?" He suddenly  pulled  Shen Wei  toward him making him scream for help as he struggled  to the hold of the man.

   Little  Yunlan heard the scream of his gege Shen Wei. Without noticing  Da quing  touched  Yunlan's  giving his power and ran toward his gege. The huge guy trying to strip off Shen Wei's  clothes. When Yunlan scream and ran toward them. He suddenly  kick the man's prize with a force. "TING!!!" The man fall down rubbing his aching prize.

   "That's  a lesson to you not to touched  my gege!!!" And pulled his gege toward him and run fast. Shen Wei  was shocked  on what happened.  But smile knowing Yunlan is safe. When they came near their house Shen Wei  can't  stop holding his little  hero in his arms. "Thank you for rescuing me!!!" Yunlan cuddle to his gege, "As long as I'm around no one will harm you! My dear gege!" And kissed  his cheeks.

   Shen   Wei blushed uncontrollably.  While his heart beat fast. "What is this my cold heart is caught by my little  Yunlan. Whose blinking his cute brown eyes  toward him. "Let's  go home gege!" As he took his hand and smile.

   Xin ci and Isabella  welcome  them and both embrace them. As Yunlan told he save his gege from a terrible  man. Xin ci just nod eventhough  he can't  believe  a ten year old boy brought down a huge guy just for his beloved gege. Everyone is happy  except  Yezun whose not quite happy seeing his gege loving the little  brat.

    "I got to get rid of that little  monster!" The next day Yezun was about to leave his gege and get back to his father. But befor he did, he peck his gege on the lips and let his tongue out for Yunlan. It made Shen Wei  shocked  especially  Yunlan.  "Get away from my gege! You can't  kiss him!" He shout. Shen Wei  tried to stop the two from fighting.

   When his father came, "Wei!" All the children look and stop. "Father! How are you?" Ask Shen Wei.  Suddenly  Yunlan ran toward him and bow. "Hello uncle!" Mr. Shen just frown and called Yezun who snub Yunlan as they went to their car and drove away. "Yunlan! Sorry about it! Father never smile not to even to us!" As he was about to walk back to the house.

   "Gege! I promise to make you smile always!" And ran fast toward him and took his hand as both walk toward their house. They didn't  notice a black cat was following Yunlan, "I've found you my dear master!" And also went inside with them.

     A few years later Yunlan is already a sixteen  years old boy while Shen Wei  is an eighteen years old stunner. Every girls want to date Shen Wei even one of  Yunlan's friend Sha Ya.

    Yunlan on the other hand became the star player of the football game. Making every girls in his age yearns for him. But eventhough  his very popular still he look faraway where his gege stood with his new girlfriend Wang.

    Something  broke inside of him that he didn't  know. "Hey! Eventhough  you look at your gege everytime he won't  look at your way! Why not just look around you girls ogling at you!" Yunlan retaliate,  "What about you? Why still you look at my gege's  friend Chu?" Guo denied it. When suddenly  Lin Jing laugh, "I can't  believe  all of my friends are broken hearts! Luckily I never believed  in love!" And crossed  his arms.

   "Oh! Really? Sha Ya said his inlove with my gege and wait for Wang to break with him!" As all laugh when Lkn Jing frown. Unknown  to them a force will break Wang to Shen Wei.  When a new guy came name Sang. And the wheels of love will give Yunlan a chance to be with his gege.

    Shen Wei  on the other hand have a hidden  secret that only Wang knows. It all started when Yunlan became sixteen  and puberty hit the sky rocket high. Shen Wei  never thought his cute, little  didi would become a handsome, tall,  youngman with great  body build oneday. Making Shen Wei  can't  stop staring when Yunlan change his clothes infront of him.

   "What am I doing?! His my didi! My didi!" But when Yunlan smile, Shen Wei  can't  stop his body heating up making him blushed.  He told it to his best friend Wang who was surprised  on what happened.  She agree to be her girlfriend  to hide his true identity and to stop himself from ogling  at Yunlan's body.  Once Yunlan left his t-shirt at Shen Wei's  room. Shen Wei  can't  help to smell it reminding how Yunlan is so ripe for the taking. The only audience  whose seeing what his doing is Da quing.

   "Oh! I can't  believe  this brotherly love! Ha! Fooled all of us! But not me!" He proudly said to himself  as he sway his long tail. "Let's  see what happens  if I help my little  master!" And send the wind that carried Yunlan's  towel. "Oh! No!!!" He tried to get it when it landed on Shen Wei's  face.

   Yunlan jumped  at him making Wang surprise  as both young boys hovered one another. "Gege!" Cute brown eyes pop up when his lips accidentally  touched  Shen Wei  soft, pink one. Shen Wei  can't  help himself  tasting that plump lips. Making Yunlan widen his eyes. "What's  my gege doing?!" His mind screaming. When Wang cough because  Yunlan's  friends are running toward them.

    Shen Wei  quickly pushed  off Yunlan who was awaken when he fall on the ground. "Don't  ever do that to me again!" Shen Wei  blushed  and pulled Wang toward him  and left. "What?!!! His the  one started kissing me?!!!" Shout Yunlan to himself.