Can You Keep A Secret

In the school  everythings back to normal but not all in an empty room. Yunlan kept kissing Shen Wei  like theres  no tomorrow.

    "Ah....Lan  slow down! You can all have me!" Shen Wei  giggle. "How can I control myself my Xiao Wei  your so beautiful! And I'm going crazy over you!" While kissing him some more. "Meet me after school in the pool! You know where I'm practicing for the contest."

    Yunlan pulled his waist against his, "I might not control myself  there because your looking hot in those swimming  thrunks of yours! I might eat you up!" That made Shen Wei  laugh.  "Then eat me as much as you want!" And kiss Yunlan again.

   In an hour Yunlan score again in the baseball game. "Wow! Your didi is very energetic this day?" Said Wang to Shen Wei.  "Yes! He is I will eat him up later!" He whispered. "What?!" Wang ask. "Nothing!" In a minute the game is over Shen Wei  and Wang was about to congratulate  Yunlan on winning the game when they saw Zhu Hong flirting  with Yunlan.

   "Little  brother! When will you say yes to me for a date?" Yunlan tried  to get away from her and hiding behind his gege. Making Wang giggle. "Gege! Tell to the snake lady I don't  like her!"
Shen Wei  cough, "Zhu Hong! My didi is younger than you! And he didn't  like you! Find someone  else! Okay?!" But Zhu Hong protest.

   "Wei! Why won't  you let your didi date me!" She pout. "Because gege is only for me!" Yunlan shout. Making all of them laugh. Well not Shen Wei  as he sweat. "Yunlan didi! Your a teenager  now! Not a little  boy! Your gege oneday will meet his destined  lover and he will marry her! You got to find your own lover!" Zhu Hong looking at Wang. "No! His mine only!" And hugged  Shen Wei  tightly. "Oh! No! Wang you have a heavy competition  here!" Chu came with the new boy Sang.

   Wang blushed  looking at Sang making Shen Wei  feel something  off on Wang. The girl smile shyly when Sang took her hand to shake it. Making Shen Wei  arch his brow. Yunlan on the other hand shake his gege so his attention  will be given to him only. The black cat whose resting on the top watching them carefully.  He suddenly  pound his paw on the thrunk.

    Making Wang fall on Sang. It was love at first sight for them. While everyone was busy looking at them. Yunlan pulled Shen Wei  out of the crowd and into an empty hall. "What are you doing?" Shen Wei  pretend not to know. "Can I have my reward  since I  won the game?" And pulled Shen Wei  for a kiss.

    "Ah....Lan  no! Your still sweaty from the game!" Shen Wei  giggle. "Please! Xiao Wei! Just one kiss!" Yunlan looking like a kick puppy. Making Shen Wei  too eager to kiss him. Shen Wei's tongue is soft and sweet making Yunlan wanted more than just a kiss.

    His hands roam inside Shen Wei  shirt making him moan in the kiss. "Ah....Lan....stop! You told me it's  only a kiss!" Shen Wei  panting in Yunlan's  arms. While Yunlan start licking his neck. "Aaaaah......Lan....no! I told you we can do it after school in the pool!"  Blinking his doe eyes on Yunlan.

   "Alright! I will wait! But first!" He kiss again Shen Wei  passionately  and hold him tightly.  Shen Wei  almost lost his breath on that kiss. "Mmmmph.....Aaaaah......Lan! Your so sweet!" As they break the kiss and walk toward their respective room.

    In the locker room, "Hey! Where have you been! Let's  eat lunch  after you take a shower!" Lin Jing said and gave the towel and soap to Yunlan who took it and hurriedly  ran toward the shower room. "I can't! I'm watching my gege's  game!"

    Meanwhile  in the pool area Shen Wei  and the other changes their clothes into a swimming  trunks and practice swimming.  Their coach Cong Bo call them to gather in the beginning  of the pool. Because they will start the game.

   Shen Wei  is the captain of their team, making him last to swim. Luckily  Yunlan and his friends  came to cheer his gege before the game start.  When he heard the girls scream his gege's  name. "Look at his body! And his handsome face! Wang is sure lucky to be his girlfriend  because he looks yummy!" As the girls giggle.

   Yunlan frown and shout his gege's  name so the girls might know he heard what they say about his gege. Shen Wei  look at Yunlan and wave at him. He can't  help to smile like a Cheshire  cat making the girls notice him.

   "Whose the hunk?!" Ask one of the girls.  "Don't  you know his Shen Wei's  didi! The baseball star, Zhao Yunlan!" The other girl frown, "Why did his surname is different?" The other  girl continue, "Because both of them are step brothers!" A girl gleefully  shout. "Omg! They are a star cross lovers!" Said a fujoshi girl. "Stop talking nonsense  said one of the girls. But  all of them scream.

   Making Yunlan and his friends sweat. "Oh! No! Yunlan you and your  gege  got a fans now!" Said Lin Jing to him. "Shut up! Jing!" Their attention divert when it was Shen Wei's  turned.  Yunlan look intensely  at Shen Wei's  dive and form of swimming.  "Wow! He looks like a mermaid!" His heart almost pop out.

   When suddenly  he heard Zhuiji and his gang making trouble and boo Shen Wei.  "Why that little  thug!!!" Yunlan ran toward Zhuiji. His friends trying to stop him. "Yunlan not them! They're  too big!" Said Guo. As both Lin Jing and him run after him.

   "Hey! Why are you badmouthing  my gege!!!" He shout. Zhuiji was a little  bit surprised,  "What do we have here? Oh! I remember  you! Your the little  twerp! And your brave now because you think your taller than me!" As he called his men. Da quing  looking from one of the sit. "This will not do!" And nudge his nose. When the fight  about to begin the girls scream. Making them all shocked.