To See You Once Again

It's been graduation day, Shen Wei came back to celebrate with Yunlan and his didi.

Yunlan now can enroll himself to the university he wants. And he wants it with Shen Wei in America. Just to be with him. Still something a piece of his heart missing and an empty chair. Yunlan was brought back by a hug and sweet kisses that came from his husband.

"What's the matter?" He ask worriedly. "Nothing!" He smile and replied him with a heated kiss. "Please! Not PDA when I'm alone here!' Said Lin Jing as Zhu Hong have break up with him. Guo tried to comfort his friend whose making Chu quite jealous. "Yeah! Your right what you say!" Said Yezun as he drink again. Sang and Wang still in their dream bubble life.

In an hour, Shen Wei came to their house with a drunken Yunlan in his arms. "Xiao.....Wei I'm all yours! Take me away!"(Hic!) Shen Wei smile

"I will Ah Lan! But now you need to change first you stink!" As he lift Yunlan up toward the bathroom. But while in the bathroom Yunlan kept moaning as Shen Wei slightly brush on his sensative spots. "This is not good!" Said Shen Wei as his getting hot.

Within a minute, "Aaaaah.....Wei!!! More....more!!!" Shen Wei kept rocking his body unto him while kissing him sensely. "Aaaaah......Lan! Your so perfect for me!" And burst inside of him. Yunlan follows in a minute. But still Shen Wei continue thrusting to him non stop. "Wei not too fast......" But he was cut by an intense kiss of his husband making him forget what his thinking and melt in Shen Wei's embrace.

In a couple of hours both are exhausted and laid on the bed. Shen Wei kept caressing Yunlan's hair while gazing at him lovingly. That's making Yunlan sleepy and yawn cutely. "I can't wait for us to go to America! And show you the beautiful spots there! You would love there!" Yunlan tried to open his cute brown eyes. "I'll be happy just to be with you!" And reach Shen Wei's hand to interlock with his and sleep.
Shen Wei smile and can't help himself to pull Yunlan to his embrace and attack him with sweet kisses as he too went to sleep.

In a few days as both going to America, Shen Wei straightened his beloved wife clothes. And felt worried and excitement for him. "I know it will be pretty hard to adjust life there! But don't worry! Your not alone! You have me!" But Shen Wei was surprise Yunlan hugged him tightly. "I don't care what hardship to come to me as long your with me! Your the sun who always makes my day brighter! So please! Do not worry? I'm a grown up man now and ready to tackle everything that blocks my way in reaching our goal!"

But when they came to America, Yunlan can't help to feel like a little child looking everywhere and making new discoveries. He bump into a man and tried using the English language he knows. "Good morning! Sorry! Goodbye!" And ran back to Shen Wei who laugh loud as he hid behind his back. The man shrug off and continue to walk.

"What's so funny?!" Ask Yunlan. "Well first it's not morning any more! It night time! Maybe we should practice more at our own house!" And when they came there. He was shocked Yezun came running towards them with a young boy following him. "That boy! He looks familiar! It's Da quing! But how!"

Both twins where shocked when Yunlan hugged the new boy. Shen Wei cough making Yunlan break the hugged. "Look gege! Your wife just came here and now hugging a stranger! My tutor in English!" Yezun whispered to his gege. "Shut up didi!" Shen Wei said. Yunlan apologized to the boy whose also shocked on what he have done. "Sorry I thought your someone I knew?" And sweat when his husband looking intensely at him.

"This here is Da quing his my tutor in English language! Sent by father! Isn't he cute!" Shen Wei is not impressed making him jealous that his wife cuddle to him immediately. As he pulled Yunlan to his embrace, "I will be the one to teach you English not him!" And walk toward their room while pulling Yunlan with him.

"Forget about them! My gege is a jealouse freak!" Said Yezun to Da quing. "I would too because he have a handsome wife!" Said Da quing making Yezun arched his brow.

Inside the room, Shen Wei quickly hugged Yunlan. "I don't want you hugging any random stranger!" Yunlan felt Shen Wei's anger. He face his husband without breaking his embrace.
"I'm sorry! I thought his my lost friend! I don't want you to be worried." And his both hands hold Shen Wei's face, "Remember your my only sunshine! No one else!"

Meanwhile, "Da quing! How did my sister in law know your name? Did you two meet in our country?" Da quing denied, "Maybe I look like his lost friend?" While reading a book.

The next day came, Shen Wei show him his new school, "Wow! Pretty big than ours?" Shen Wei pulled him to the dean office to get his schedule. "So your the wife of Shen Wei?! And the new student who plays baseball! We also have it here! Your welcome in the team if you want?!" And gave him the schedule. They thank Mr. Smith, the dean and went toward Yunlan's class.

Bumping into Sarah, who eyes went wide but she she quickly ran toward her room. "Do you know her? She's one of my classmates but very aloof to us!" Said Shen Wei. "No! How can I our country is very far apart?" And continue to walk to his class. "I will fetch you later my little wife!" And kiss Yunlan, making his classmate cheer. We have a new couple here!" They shout. That made Shen Wei red and quickly bid him farewell, he will see him soon. Making Yunlan chuckled.