Being Pregnant

It's  been few  days what's the incident  happened.  Yunlan having a relax life studying with Shen Wei.

Previous:

    Yezun didn't  let  go of Da quing  when the kidnapping is finished. The high councilors talk to Yezun as to let go Da quing. But he wouldn't, Yunlan suddenly  confront them. "What I must do so Da quing  will stay with us? Since  he save me and my brother in law like him a lot?

   Is there no compensation  for rescuing me and the others? He almost loose his life!" The high councilors  murmered at each other. And let go off Da quing. "We will let him stay! If you bear a child for the next generation for his child to have a new master!" The councilor said. "That's  impossible  they're  men! How can they be pregnant?!" Said Yezun.

    While Shen Wei  upon hearing it think. But Yunlan said he will. Not only one but a dozen. That made all of them widen they're  eyes while the high councilors  smile. "Then it's  a deal!" As they all left.

   Shen Wei  hold both of his shoulders,  "What are you  doing?! You can't  get pregnant! Your a man!" Yunlan smirk a little,  "Well at least we can give them time to think of a solution!" As both look at Da quing  who hugged  Yezun. "Until then, they are safe from the high councilors!" Da Ji went beside them, "Thank you for saving my didi! And now he will be happy having someone in his life!"

    "But still we have a major problem!" Shen Wei  look worried. "Forget that for a while, I want to go home? Can't  I?"

   Within an hours all of them went home. As Shen Wei  step into their room. Yunlan suddenly  jump at him and attacked him of sweet kisses making him fall on the bed. "Ah Lan! What are you doing?!" He giggled underneath.  "Making you pregnant? Maybe we can have a twins or so." But Shen Wei  flipped  him up and pinned  his two hands above.

   "Ha....ha...in your dreams! I will be the one to make you pregnant!" Yunlan sweat, "Ah......Xiao Wei! Can't  you take a joke?" But Shen Wei  is not listening to him and suddenly kissed him hungrily.  "Xiao.....Wei!!! Xiao Wei!!!"

   Outside the room, "Those two! Aren't  they tired?" But suddenly  Yezun got an idea. "Hey! Boyfriend! Where's  my  compensation! I rescue you from that tyrant Von Claude!" And wiggle his brow.  Da quing  kiss him on the cheek. "What?!!! That's  all?!!!" He ask. "Yes! We still aren't  wed yet! I won't  do it until were married!" That made Yezun pop out his eyes. "WHAT?!!!" He frown because while his talking to Da quing.

   His gege is having fun with Yunlan and making him scream. His trying to persuade Da quing  whose not bending on his words. "Eh?! This is not happening?! Come on Da! Let's  do it!" Da quing  shake his head, "Nope! Nope!"

   While inside, "Xiao.....Wei.....more!!! More!!!! Aaaaah....." Shen Wei  smirk. "Tomorrow! You'll be the one pregnant my little  wife!!!" As he thrusted some more. And kissed Yunlan passionately.  Making Yunlan replied to him with a fierce kiss as he arch his body for more.

   The next day, Da quing  tried not to laugh at his friend whose having a difficulty  in sitting. Because his back ache, "He promise himself  not to provoke his beautiful  husband. "Where's  Shen Wei?" Ask Da quing.  "Oh! His father called him for a meeting in their company.

  And tried to sit carefully  but proving to be difficult. Yezun gave him a cushion,  "Gege! Is very lucky to have sister in law who loves him dearly and willing to do anything for him!" And sip his coffee. Da quing  roll his eyes, "They are married I told you! If you married  me you can have me anytime."

   Yunlan whose in the middle watch in amusement  between  his best friend and his brother in law bickering each other. "Then let's  get married!" Shout Yezun. "What?!!! You just can't  propose like that?! And beside! Finish your  studies first! What will be our future if you don't  finish college.

   Yezun was a bit struck, "Where rich! And your a magical being?! We don't  need that!" Da quing  pinched  his ear. "What?!!! I don't  want your gege to tell me it's  my fault that you didn't  finish college! I want you to finish it with flying colors!" That made Yezun stand up, "What?!!! I'm not intelligent  like my gege!" Da quing  stand as well, "So what?! Just finish it!" He shout.

     He went behind  Yunlan, "Sister in law! Tell your best friend it's  not fair!"
Da quing  can't  believe  what he have heard, "What?!!! This is for your future!
Tell it Yunlan!" Suddenly  Yunlan little  by little  back away from them. But he suddenly throw up. Making them stop and look at him.

   "Yunlan! What happened?!" Both help him up. "Da quing! I feel sick and dizzy!" Yezun quickly called his brother from the meeting.

  In the meeting, his father is explaning their new project for they're  new office when someone called.  He excuse himself  when he saw the caller. "Gege! It's  Yunlan!"

    Shen  Wei  without a word run toward his car and speed back to their  house. He was surprised  a doctor came out of the room. "Oh! Doctor Simon! My wife! What happened?!" He ask worriedly.  "Congratulation! Mr. Shen! Your a father! It's  a miracle  his pregnant! I never met a man that can be pregnant! This will be the first!" But Doctor Simon notice Shen Wei  is not moving and was deep in shocked.

   So he gave him a water  to drink and let him sit. "Mr. Shen how did it possible  your wife to get pregnant? Tell me? Did he use a modern pills or method?" Ask Dr. Simon. When Shen Wei  remember  Da Ji. "Dr. Simon! I will talk to you later and went hurriedly  to their room.

   "Xiao.....Wei!!!" Yunlan cried while hugging  his husband. "Ah Lan! Why are you crying didn't  you like the good news?" He suddenly  pout.