Love You More

"Don't  tell me you don't  like it?!" Shen Wei  look worried. "No! That's  not what I mean!" Said Yunlan.

    "Then what?" While Shen Wei  wipe his tears. Yunlan suddenly  lean to Shen Wei  and kiss him, "I miss you and got scared at the moment! But I'm excited and happy  having children of our own!" And pulled Shen Wei  to a kiss. When Da quing  cough, "Where still  here! You know?!" While Yezun chuckled.

    Within a minute they were kick outside by Shen Wei.  "I can't  believe  the kind and gentle gege of yours just throw us out!" Yezun laugh again, "You know my gege weakness is your best friend!"

   Inside Shen Wei  continue what he left behind his adorable wife whose pouting that he miss his warm lips and touch. Yunlan  almost jump at him and teared his clothes off. "So my little  wife is so excited to see me!" While he made him sit on his lap in akward way. "Just shut up and kiss me!"

    But as Yunlan devouring those delicious,  pink soft lips. Shen Wei  suddenly  thrusted his prize unto his hole making Yunlan scream and moan at the same time. It directly hit his soft spot making his hip move voluntarily  on its own. As his ass bounce on Shen Wei's  lap.

    Shen Wei  on the other hand hold Yunlan's  hips  while kissing and sucking his already erected  nipples. Whose enjoying every warm kiss that Shen Wei  is making. "Xiao.....Wei...Aaaagh. " The bed creak as Yunlan ride Shen Wei  more until both spilled their seeds on each other.

   But Yunlan still never stop and hold to the headboard while pushing himself to Shen Wei  whose enjoying hearing every moan of his wife while being penetrated by him. As he suck and kiss Yunlan's  sensative parts. Yunlan phase become faster as he burst to him again and Shen Wei  follows.

    In an hour, both were exhausted and laid on the bed. "Your incredible my sweet wife!" Shen Wei  kiss him on the head. "Anything for you I'll do it!" As Yunlan kiss him passionately  again.

    At the office, "What happened  to Wei? Why he rush outside?!" Mr. Shen ask his secretary. "Sir! His didi called about his wife,  then he rushed  outside and never returned." Mr. Shen think for a while and told his secretary to take care the office as he rush too  take his car and drove toward the house of his son.

    He was welcome by the happy face of  his son Yezun and Da quing.  "Dad! Your gonna be a grandfather!!!!" Shout Yezun. Mr. Shen can't  believe  it and ask for a drink, "How? Yunlan is a boy right?! Xin ci must know about this!" And called him. Xin ci was immerse at his office missing his dear two boys. When his phone ring and answer it.

   He heart almost jump in happiness  hearing the great news. "Don't  tell to them that his mother and I are coming! I want to surprise  the two!" As he thank Mr. Shen and hang the call. He quickly dialed his wife's  number to tell her the good news. Isabella  was at the salon perming her long lucks dark hair with a stylist. When suddenly  her phone ring and took the call. She almosf faint upon receiving  the great news luckily  the stylist caught her.

    Back to Wei's  house. Shen Wei  wearing only a robe was shocked  seeing his father, smiling from ear to ear. Mr. Shen hugged  his son tightly almost lifting him up, "Congratulation! I can't  believe  Yunlan made a miracle!" Shout his father. Shen Wei  look at Da quing  whose looking elsewhere  than him. "Hey! Da quing! I want to talk to your jiejie about this!" Mr. Shen was puzzle on why Shen Wei  looking for Da quing's  jiejie instead.

   Inside the room, Yunlan sink into his pillows and wanted to sleep more but the rukus outside making it impossible.  So he took Shen Wei's  long shirt and wear his boxers only to be welcome  by the shocked  face of everyone. "Cover yourself up!" Shout Shen Wei  as he hurriedly  run to his wife, lift him up and rush toward their room.

   "His very protective of Yunlan?" Said his father. Da quing  on the other hand  smack Yezun whose having a nose bleed seeing a sexy Yunlan.  Inside the room, "Never go outside wearing only that!" As he Shen Wei  help Yunlan wear his pajama. "I'm sorry I only thought were alone!" And  wrapped  his arms to Shen Wei's  neck as he pulled him for a kiss melting the angry face of his husband. "I'll remember  that! But how about you?" Yunlan arched  his brow. Making Shen Wei  red. "But they're  my family!" Shen Wei  defend himself.

   "And Da quing? I don't want him to see your beautiful body!" Smirk Yunlan. While caressing Shen Wei's expose pale, delicious chest. "Okay.....I'll be careful also!" As Shen Wei  look defeated. But Yunlan lift his chin to look at his cute brown eyes. "Everyday your getting more beautiful  than ever! I should be the one to hide you from everyone!"

   That made Shen Wei  redder than before and almost stutter, "I can't  believe  your much younger than  me but when you talk your much mature in saying those words to me!" Yunlan chuckled, "I'm only telling you the truth! Your beautiful! Just promise  you won't  let anyone touch you or they will have to deal with me!" Both laugh. "Stop it! It is you should  be careful! If I found out someone flirting with you I'll have his head!" Yunlan chuckled. "Stop it! Your making me blushed.

    But the next day after class, "Yunlan! Where do you think your  going? Shen Wei  still have class and told me to bring you back home so you can get some rest!" Da quing  pulling Yunlan back. "Da quing! I just want to see his lovely face!"  He pout. "You can see Yezun's  face he looks like Shen Wei!" Yunlan shake his head. "I want my husband!"

    He walk quickly to his classroom followed by Da quing  and Yezun. Just to see a girl flirting and talking to Shen Wei. Yunlan suddenly  frown as his anger increasing ten fold.