Mr. Troublemaker

Yunlan step back from him while covering himself  with a blanket. "Get away! Or I'll call gege!" Warn Yunlan.

   Yezun laugh, "Why the little  brat can't  defend himself now his a young man? Say little  man do you find my gege attractive? If so? Why not taste me too! I'm much better than him and willing too?" He smirk. While getting near him.

   Suddenly  they heard someone came at the room, "GEGE!!! HELP ME!!!" Yunlan shout. Yezun tried to shut him up when Shen Wei  saw the scene, "DIDI! GET AWAY FROM YUNLAN!!!" He shout. "Hey! Gege! What's up?! Just visiting you here with your fake didi!" As he take off his hands from Yunlan. And hugged  Shen Wei.

   Shen Wei  is not please  Yezun came and now his seducing his Yunlan. If only he can shout his mine. On the other hand Yunlan can't  help to feel jealous this night Shen Wei  will share a bed with Yezun his evil twin. Well he knows  he have an evil motive toward his beloved gege. He didn't  notice Yezun gaze was upon him and not Shen Wei.

   That night Yunlan sleep alone in his room but he can't  sleep.  Who knows what Yezun doing to his gege. "If only I can kick the guy out or he probably become an angel? Neh! Never gonna happen!" He wear his pajama clothes and gone to the kitchen to drink water, only to bumped  into Shen Wei.  "Ah....Lan? What are you doing here?" Yunlan sush him. "Is your didi sleeping now?" He ask.

   Shen Wei  nod and blushed,  "I can't  sleep without you at my side!" And pulled Shen Wei  with him to his room. Shen Wei  tried not to giggle so Yezun might not wake up. Yunlan took off his clothes. Shen Wei  is getting nervous.  "What are you doing? Didi might find us like that?" Shen Wei  started to worried.

   "Don't  worry I lock the door he can't  come in here!" And help Shen Wei  take off his pajama clothes one by one. Shen Wei's  body is really a beauty, with pale, flawless skin and lean, muscular body. He looks like one of the gods of Olympus who came down in heaven. Making Yunlan droll just stripping  his clothes off. He didn't  notice how Shen Wei  gaze at him hungrily.

   Seeing the broad, shoulder of his, the muscular, athletic,  tan body and that firm ass that he wanted to grabbed  so much. Yunlan didn't  calculate when he took off his lover's clothes. He suddenly  attacked  him with kisses and pushed  him to bed. "Xiao....mmmph!" He was cut by an intense kiss. "I get pretty jealous  seeing you in the arms of my didi!" Said Shen Wei  while kissing his neck and collarbone.

    "It was not my fault! He suddenly  jump at me!" As Shen Wei  kissed  his lips again. "I  know! But I can't  help it your being with him and your naked in his arms!" And start sucking his nipples and licking it. Yunlan covered his mouth so he won't  moan loud. But Shen Wei  suddenly  descended  and took his prize. Licking and sucking it like a lollipop  and engulfing it whole.

   Yunlan start panting and burst into Shen Wei's  awaiting mouth. "Xiao.....Wei....." Yunlan suddenly  flipped  their position making Shen Wei  at his back underneath  him. "Ah Lan!" Shen Wei  accidentally  shout his name as Yunlan thrust his prize unto him.

    In the next room, Yezun wake up hearing someone  scream and was about to sit up when a gust of wind suddenly  came and a sound of a woman whispering  something. Yezun suddenly  covered  himself up as he was afraid of a ghost. High on the tree top Da quing  doing his little  magic and can't  help to smirk, "Don't  ever think you can bother my pair!" As he continue the gust of the wind.

   Back to the other room, Yunlan phase became fast as it hit that soft spot again and again. Making Shen Wei  moan as he buried himself  on the pillow. "Ah....Lan....." He wanted to scream for more. Yunlan silently moan his name as he burst inside of him. Both fall in exhaustion  but smile in one another. Shen Wei  pulled Yunlan to his embrace with a final one kissed  both sleep in each other's  arm.

    Early next morning, Shen Wei  is the first to be awake followed by Yunlan who kissed  him good morning.  And the weary Yezun. Luckily he never see the kiss. "Gege! Where have you been?!" He ask. Then look at Yunlan whose innocently  drinking his hot coco.

   "Don't  tell me you sleep in his room! While I wait for you there! For damn hours!" He ask. Shen Wei  think quickly before he catch both of them. "Yes I did!" That made Yunlan choke on the coco his drinking. "It's  because  it's  your fault! Yunlan  got frighten that you might jump at him at any moment!"

   Yezun can't  believe  what he have heard. "What about me?! Your real didi! You didn't  tell me you have a ghost in here?!" Both men laugh. "Didi! Please! Your not a kid anymore who believe  in ghost! There's  no such thing as ghost!" Said Shen Wei.  Yunlan cough, "Scardey cat!!!" And drink again his hot coco.

   "You think I'm making up on ghost! I really heard a woman hmmm." But it only made Yunlan laugh hard. While Shen Wei  frown at him. "Look didi! When will you leave! Dad will be piss off if he knows  you came here again!" He look at his twin.

   "Why would I leave? When I found the reason not too!" And look seductively  to Yunlan who swallowed  hard. "Didi! His not for you! Yunlan like someone  else!" That arched  his brow, "Who tell me! And I'll cut her throat! Who ever that little  b-tch is?!" That made Yunlan frown a little.  While Shen Wei  almost widen his eyes.

   In an hour, "Gege! Please! Let me stay here!" When suddenly  their real father came. Mr. Shen is not quite happy seeing Yezun with Shen Wei.  As he felt his a traitor who went away with his wife. And now Yezun is going to their side. "YEZUN! YOU TROUBLEMAKER COME HERE!!!" Mr. Shen shout. When Yezun didn't  want to go, Mr. Shen pinched  Yezun's  ear and pulled him back to the car and left hurriedly.