The Secret Is Out

Isabella walk away from her two boys because she didn't  know how to deal with them and felt sick as she drove away.

   It was in the middle of the night that the two decided  to leave. But suddenly  the rain kept pouring down. Shen Wei  didn't  brought an umbrella so they decided to spend sometime in a small run down cottage. Stripping  off their shirts because it's  wet already.

   Yunlan hurriedly help Shen Wei off his shirt just to touch that smooth, bare skin. And that pink nipples welcoming him. Yunlan droll on it. Making Shen Wei  see the hungry gaze of his lover and blushed.  "Ah Lan.....are just gonna stare at me within an hour?"

     That made Yunlan hands roam at his body. "Your so perfect!" He said. "Then make love to me right now?!" Without hesitation he pulled Shen Wei  to a nearby  couch  and make love to him right there.

   Meanwhile  in Mr. Zhao's  house. "Isabella?! Why are you so early? I thought your gonna surprise  our boys?!" Xin ci ask. "Just hold me Xin ci!" Xin ci hugged  his wife. "What's  the matter? Is there something  troubling you? I hope it's  not the boys?" Isabella  denied, "No....no....it's  not them! Actually I didn't  went there! Something  came up!" As she lied.

   Back to Shen Wei  and Yunlan, Shen Wei  can't  sleep because of his happiness.   He had the man of his dreams in his arms and calculate everything he would do in the future just so he won't  be seperated to Yunlan. Who is so dear to him so much.

   While caressing his sleeping face in his arms. He can't  help to blush  feeling  the big bulk still inserted  inside of him. As his other hand touching the firm ass of his lover. Who moan in his sleep. Yunlan looked so young, innocent and handsome. Shen Wei  can't  be so lucky so much, his handsome boy love him as well and follow him everywhere  like a small  puppy. Begging for attention only.

   If only he can say to him that his the one crazy in love with him and would do anything  to have him. Even cut ties with his twin and his family. He will do it! Just to taste those delicious,  plump  red lips of him, those cute brown eyes that will only see him and no other and that perfect body of him. That always fits just only for him. "I will destroy  anyone who will took you away from me......my Ah Lan!" He whisphered to his lover's  ear.

   Who smile and snuggle to his hold again, inserting that big prize on him more. Making him moan as he can't  take it anymore. "I must have those lips or I'm going to be crazy  without it. He suddenly  plunged his lips onto his. Inserting his tongue to the warm cavern of  the unexpected Yunlan. Whose sleeping  at the moment.

   It stir Yunlan to wake up, "Xiao....Wei....?" Shen Wei  quickly embrace him tightly and deepen the kiss. "Yes my love it's  me!" While kissing him more. Making Yunlan smile onto the kiss and started to move inside Shen Wei  again.

    After an hours when they finished  and went to their dorm. Both were happy cuddling at each other's  arm. But when they open they're  room. They were surprised,  their parents are there waiting for them. Yunlan quickly retrieve  his hands from his Shen Wei.

   As both realize they're  both legally  brothers  again. Yunlan ran toward  his step mother  and hugged  her. "Mom! Dad?! What are you two doing here?!"  Isabella  notice his eldest son is not quite happy seeing them. "Wei! Aren't  you gonna greet us? She ask. Her smile is different  like she know something.

   That made Shen Wei  nervous and worried a little.  While the father and son was happy seeing one another. But the mother and son feel something  change into them. Eventhough  Shen Wei  hugged  his mother.  He felt alienated.  "Hello! Mother!" He plainly  said.

   "We have great news for the both of you! Wei! Your papers  in Harvard School is been accepted! Since you always got the higher grades among your class! After this year you'd be flying abroad in the America!" She clearly said. Yunlan's  happy face change.

   He quickly cling  to Shen Wei's  arms. "No! Xiao Wei.....I mean gege is not going to America! I don't  want him to leave!" Xin ci was surprised,  "Yunlan don't  be so clinging  to your gege! He have a life of his own. One day or another he will find his true love and will leave us for her! While you little  boy have been accepted  in Dragon City University! For your scholarship in baseball! Isn't  that wonderful? Your dream school!" Xin ci ruffled his hair.

   "No! My dream is to be with my gege!" Tears drop upon his cute brown eyes. Isabella  can't  help to feel pity on him. As he knows how he felt. But this for the good of both boys. Their future depends  on their good schools and furthermore to set them apart. If things goes as her plan. Maybe this so called love they have is only an infatuated or puppy love you might said and they will just forget about it. Just like a good memory so they can have a happy, peaceful life with other people.

   That what she think, but the next thing happened  she didn't  quite expect Shen Wei  will blurted their secret. "I love your son! Mr. Zhao Xin ci!" Both parents were shocked. Isabella tried to rescue them. "Sure son you love your brother! His your sibling!" But Shen Wei  repeat  it again.

   "Mr. Zhao Xin ci! I love your son not as a brother  but a lover! After I graduate from college and get a nice  job I want to ask for his hand!" Isabella fell to the arms of his husband. She can't  believe  Shen Wei  declared his love for his step brother.

   Mr. Xin ci was shocked and can't  believe  what his hearing. His only son is gay and his lover is his step brother, Shen Wei.  "Your joking right?! This is a bad joke! This isn't  real?! Right Yunlan?"

   Yunlan sniff, "Dad! I love Xiao Wei  too! I'll die if you separate  us!" And hold Shen Wei  tightly and buried his face  on Shen Wei's  chest.