I Can't Wait To Have You

"Oh! Yes indeed the stylist made Yunlan more desirable, hot and sexy. Women droll his way.

    Men was jealous  of his nice physique  and broad shoulder

    Men was jealous  of his nice physique  and broad shoulder. Shen Wei  was speechless  looking at his bride to be. Walking in the aisle with his father and Isabella.  Everyone disappeared  only Yunlan he can see. Those cute brown eyes and plump lips begging to be kiss and that lean muscular body ready to burst outside of that white, milky suite. As he smile it made Shen Wei  day brighter and his desired for him was added ten folds.

    And want him to be strippen off his clothes right now and make love to him. Yunlan on the other hand was real frightened  and shaking. He almost can't  breath in his awful huggable pants. That fit close to his body to enhance and compliment  his body.

    He tried to compose himself  while holding to his father's  arm and gripping  the other hand the boquet  of white roses and baby's  breath. "Breath!" His father whispered  to him. As he notice Yunlan not smiling.

   His fear and doubt all disappeared  when he saw his future groom,Shen Wei so young and beautiful

   His fear and doubt all disappeared  when he saw his future groom,Shen Wei so young and beautiful.  How can a man in earth exist  with such beauty. Even the slightest  swayed of his hair and blushed can turn him on. His wearing the same suite as his. But the young man really made it look more expensive and real. Shen Wei looking like a model step out in a magazine and as he gaze on him. Yunlan thought his already naked in his eyes. For that lovely,  deep, dark  orbs looking straight at him bearing his soul. "Oh! No! Don't!" He said to his prize not to awake.  But his body is getting hot and needy when he saw Shen Wei.  He covered his below with the boquet of flowers his holding. "*Bleep!*" His father thought he said something.  But Yunlan just replied  him with a smile.

    And almost run in Shen Wei's  arm. As the latter extended his hand. "Xiao Wei!!!" He hugged  him tightly forgetting  they're  at the altar. "Ah Lan  your......." He was cut by his father in law cough. "Children! Were still in the altar making them break the hugged  and apologize  to his father in law.

   While they stand infront of the priest. "Ah Lan! Are you alright?" Shen Wei  ask. "This is all your fault!" He whispered  back. Shen Wei  look puzzle.  "Your so beautiful  in your suite it turns me on!" While standing uncontrollably  beside him. Making Shen Wei  blushed  and chuckled a little.  The priest talk loud seeing the two aren't  listening.

    "Don't  worry  after this we can excuse ourselves  and take care of that problem! But you know.....you also turn me on! And I want to grabbed  you quickly right here! Right now!" That made Yunlan became redder than before as his prize  is twitching inside his pants to be released. "Don't  say that! It's  really turning me on!" The priest  cough loudly so their attention  is to him only. As he continue his talking.

    The wedding take hours, "Yunlan can't  bear it anymore as his friends taken a long speech.  "Lin Jing! Can you direct to the point on what  you have to say!" He almost shout at him. Shen Wei  grabbed  his angry wife and tried to calmed  him down. "Are you eager to have me so much....." He whispered  to his ears. But it only add to his discomfort. Poor Lin Jing he hurriedly finished his speech.

    Yunlan felt the wedding became torture to him.  As it ended Shen Wei  gave him a heated kiss making himself jerk a little  to his touch for his prize is so eager to have him. "Not yet my love!" He tease and kiss his heated cheek.

    Yunlan tried to smile in everyphoto they made. But his prize is becoming unbearable and excuse himself  to go to the toilet only to be followed by his groom.

   In the toilet, he tried to unzip his pants but it was lock out tight. "No.....nah...." As he tried  desperately  take it off. Suddenly  Shen Wei  came and help him up. The zipper is turning out to be a stubborn  one. "Take that  off! Take that dam piece off!" Yunlan was holding to the tiles while Shen Wei  is underneath  him trying to unzip his pants. But his slightly  touch making Yunlan shiver and moan a little.

    "Aaaaah.....Wei!!!" Luckily  Wei have a pocket switch knife and slash  the zipper and boxer. Making Yunlan's  prize uncontrollably  burst on his face. "Aaaaah....."  And apologize panthing, Yunlan thought  Shen Wei  will be angry but instead, he wipe his face by his handkerchief.  "Do you want me to do something  about it?" As he lick Yunlan's  prize making him awake again.

   Outside Mr. Heng is trying to find his bride and groom because it's  time to go to the reception. And was shocked  in what he heard in the toilet. "Ah....Lan! Not too tight!" But Yunlan responded  back. "Wait it's  getting tighter! Aaaaah..... I can't  breath!" Shout Yunlan back. "Okay! I'm gonna loose you a little!" Yunlan shout, "That's  it! More ....more!!!"

    Mr. Heng was so red he can't  take it anymore and barge at the door, "STOP! THE RECEPTION IS NOT YET BEGINNING!!!" As he was surprised  on what he see. Shen  Wei  was only loosening  Yunlan's  belt. While Yunlan is looking at him clueless. "Did you have another spear pants? The zipper is broken" Said Yunlan. Mr. Heng only nod. "What am I thinking?!" He told himself.

    In a minute they came to the reception where Yunlan is wearing different pants. "Hey! Your pants look different?" Ask Guo. "No...no...your mistaken it's  always like this!" Yunlan tried to shake him off. But Lin Jing added, "Really? Then why  is the color different?" He almost touch it. But Shen Wei  swat his hand.

   "Please stop touching my bride!" As he sarcastically  smiled and pulled  Yunlan to their table. "This is embarrassing! They know the color of my pants!" He whispered  to Shen Wei. 
"Don't  worry Ah Lan just smile and ignored them. And look only to me!"  Said Shen Wei  and peck him on the cheek to assure him it's  alright.