The Escape Plan

Mr. Zhao didn't  know what  to do, he took  Yunlan with him back to his house and lock him there.

   Isabella accompanied  his son in his dorm whose now crying in her arms. "Mother! Please help me! I love him so much! I don't  want to live if he will be seperated  from me!" Her mother hugged  him dearly. "Son! Forget about Yunlan and finished  your  study please!" But Shen Wei  shoved her and bumped  into Yezun. Making him fall on the floor.

   "Hey! Watch it!" When he saw his gege left hurriedly in his car while crying. He went inside the dorm to see his mother trying to stop his gege. "So it's  your fault to make my gege cry?" His mother frown, "No! I'm just trying to give what's  best for him! Yezun?! Why are you here?!" She ask. "To visit a friend! Where's  Yunlan?" He tried  to look around.

    "When did you two became friend? I thought  you never like him? But his not here my son, he was taken away by his father and brought him back to his house." Yezun look puzzle on him, then he realizes something.  "So that's  why gege is crying? Did he also  love Yunlan?" As he about to leave her mother block his way.

    "Don't  tell me you also like Yunlan?!" Her mother ask. Yezun smirk, "So what  if I like him? You never cared what I like only gege!" And he hurriedly  left her speechless. Up the tree a two shadows appeared.  "No! I'm too late! This all your fault Jiejie!" As Da quing  went to the darkness and disappeared.  His jiejie  want to call for him but its  too late.

   At the Zhao residence, Yunlan won't  eat and look at his father. "I will leave this food for you Yunlan! Let's  talk tomorrow!"  As he close his room and lock it. Yunlan tried to open his room but can't.  "No! Let me out of here!" As he cried beside the door. Xin ci's heart break. Yunlan never cried like that, only once when his real mother died. Xin ci never left his side.

   But it's  different now. "What will I do to you Yunlan! Only if your mother is still alive!" As he went to his room.

   An hour pass by Yunlan fell asleep beside the door. When suddenly  he heard a knock at the window. He hurriedly  look at it. Only to find out it was his beloved Shen Wei.  When he open the window. Yunlan kiss him passionately  and pulled him into his room. "Xiao Wei! What will happen  to us?!" He ask looking at the beautiful, deep, dark eyes of his lover. "Let's  elope! Ah Lan!"

    While Xin ci is inside his room his wife called telling him. Shen Wei is coming over.  Xin ci quickly went to Yunlan's  room only to find it's  empty and Yunlan is nowhere to be found.

   Inside the car the two lovers hurriedly  speed fast towards nowhere as long they stay together. And came to a motel to stay there for a bit while. As Shen Wei  is a bit exhausted. "Two beds please!" Shen Wei  request.  "Sorry kid! We only have one bed here!" And the old man gave him the key.

    When they came to the room, Shen Wei  slumped  on the bed to sleep pulling Yunlan to him. "I've finally  have you again!" While wiping Yunlan tears and hold him tightly. Yunlan smile and also wipe his tears from his face. "You look like a mess you know that?!" Said Yunlan and laugh. "You too......while combing his hair and kiss his head.

    They didn't  know Yezun followed them  and call their parents to find them. Da quing  whose  watching from above got an idea. It's  been hours since Isabella  and Xin ci came. Yezun greeted them if you want your sons. They're  at the blue door!" Yezun pointed to it.

    Xin ci frown, which blue door?" Yezun look again just to be surprised  all the doors are color white. Making Yezun frustrated for what happened.  "It's  true  they're  at the blue door! I saw them!" Xin ci look at them. "We have no choice but to check in each every rooms just to find them!"

    High above the tree Da quing  with a can of white paint gazing downward waiting for their next plan. And hurriedly  went down to be the old man. Xin ci confront him to take the keys. " Would you give they keys to us?!" As Xin ci explained everything to the old man.  "Mister! Would your son be happy  if his seperated  with his lovers?" He ask.

    "No! But they're  still young! And needed a brighter future for them! Just give me the keys old man and I will pay you anything you want. Da quing think, "How about a kiss on the lips from that young man!" As he pointed to Yezun who frown, "What?! I'm not kissing any old man!" He shout as he feel disgust to that old man. Xin ci pulled Yezun, "It's  just one kiss! We need to find them!" Isabella  nod as well.

   "No way!!!" As Yezun about to escape. Xin ci pushed  him to kiss Da quing  who happily oblige. After the long kiss, Yezun faint. "My first kiss been taken by an old man!" He cried and fell unconcious in the arms of her mother. "Yezun!" Shout his mother whose trying to wake him up.  Xin ci snatched  the keys on the  hand of the old man and run to the nearest door to unlock the rooms. Only to find other guests who scream on why his barging to their room.

    One of it an angry huge guy with his girldfriend.  As he fight Xin ci and almost punch his face.

    Meanwhile  the two lovers enjoying and sleeping in each other's  arm. Suddenly  their phones ring.  Outside Isabella tracking where the ring is coming from with Yezun whose still dizzy in the kiss.

    Da quing  who transformed  into a cat again, glow his eyes and make every phones ring. Making Isabella  and Yezun shocked. "What's  going on? Why is everything against us!" Shout Yezun. Da quing  laugh hard almost falling off the tree.