Jealous Hearts

When the time Shen Wei  come back, Yunlan and his friends all waiting for him to come out of the arrival area.

    When all of the sudden a dark hair, beautiful  young man came, "XIAO.....WEI!!!" Yunlan ran into his arms. And was lift and kiss by Shen Wei  like there's  no more tomorrow.  "Hey! Where still here!" Said Lin Jing. Yunlan wave for him to stop talking and continue to kiss. As he continue to kiss him.

   Then suddenly  someone  else cough. It's the other friends of Shen Wei,  Coner, Mindy and Sarah whose so red in seeing the scene on how Shen Wei  kisses the cute boy. His indeed a handsome and innocent  looking one.

    Yunlan  look like a child whose about to be snatch his favorite  lollipop  and that's  Shen Wei.  He glared at Sarah as if he knows her intention. Coner break the gaze,  "So aren't you gonna introduce us to your wife?! Whom am might say is cute one. And ruffled his hair. "Hey! His mine Coner!" Said Shen Wei  and pulled Yunlan to his embrace.
His other friend Jack was silent as he knows Sarah is interested in Shen Wei. 

    But she will have a hard time because in Shen Wei's eyes his wife only exist. And his little  wife looks like a fierce tiger ready to pounce on anyone  who lays  a finger on his beloved mate. Plus his other friends are also looking at them intensely.

    When suddenly  Shen Wei  introduce them to his wife and friends. While Shen Wei  pushed  Yezun to Sarah who was stunned because  he looks like Shen Wei  but with a short pony tail. Da quing  doesn't  like what's  happening. His jiejie whispered  to his ears. "Shen Wei  is wise and given Yezun to Sarah or you didn't  agree because  his a potential  mate of yours?" His jijie whispered  to his ears. Making him quite annoyed.

    "Didi! Take care of them! While I taken care of my precious  wife!" And pulled Yunlan to one of the car and drive away. Leaving Yezun with his friends as well as Yunlan's friends. "Hey! How can we fit in to one car only!" He shout but it's  too late Shen Wei  is gone. "This is a dilemma plus  I don't know there language!" Said Yezun to himself.

    Da quing  on the other hand magic  them to understand  their language as as  well to them. And exchange their car into a minnie bus for them. Yezun was a bit shocked that Da quing  bought a bus that quickly .

    Our lovely couple on the other hand went to a nearby  hotel. Yunlan look puzzle why they're  here instead back home. "At least here I can have you all to myself!" And pulled him quickly in the elevator. As the elevator close Shen Wei  start attacking Yunlan with kisses making him hot and needy.

   "Xiao.....Wei! He tried to flipped  him up but Shen Wei  is quite strong this day and won't  let him escape into his arms. Yunlan is melting his warm embrace.  As the bell of the elevator ring, Shen Wei  lift him up like a paper. "Hey! When did my husband get this strong?" Yunlan wonder how.

    Shen Wei  didn't  mind the confuse face of his wife and continue attacking him with kisses as he teard Yunlan's  shirt and taken  off his clothes as well. As Shen Wei  trying to find the lubricant  from the nightstand, Yunlan trying to flip him up. But to no avail, Shen Wei  surely pinned  him up and now spreading his legs apart.

   "Xiao Wei....." Shen Wei  kiss his lips as Yunlan look worried. "Ah Lan! Don't  worry I'll take care of you!" When he suddenly  thrusted upon him, making Yunlan  scream in pain. Shen Wei  whispered  soothing words to him as he moved inside of him again. "Ah Lan! Please! I need this! I always dream of you underneath  me!" As he moved again when Yunlan nod.

   He tried to stop himself from feeling the pain because his husband need this.  When Shen Wei  hit him on the soft spot. He moan loudly making Shen Wei  phase fast while stroking Yunlan's  prize.  Yunlan didn't  know this new feeling as he burst to Shen Wei's  hand while Shen Wei  follows. And spilled inside of him. Still he move again and again. Making Yunlan's  hot and sweaty. "Aaaaah....Wei!!!" Shen Wei  nibbling into his ears. "Hush! My young wife! Were gonna make this day a memorable one!" As he cup his face and gave him a passionate  kiss.

    Within a minute Shen Wei  flipped  him at the back and rock his body again to him. Yunlan  can only moan helplessly  as he was taken again. "Aaagh! Your so perfect for me Ah Lan!" And pounce to him non stop.

   In the morning Yunlan found himself in the warm embrace of Shen Wei  whose sleeping peacefully.  He looks like an angel sleeping on their bed. Yunlan can't  help to touch his soft, pink lips to know his not dreaming. And notice the muscle of Shen Wei's shoulder and arms became bigger.  Is he practicing at the gym?" He thought to himself  and tried to wiggle  out of his embrace.

   But Shen Wei  stir and caught him again, "No! Little  fox your all mine! I won't  let you go!" That made Yunlan giggle a little  and buried his face to Shen Wei's  chest. "We will do anything you want my little  wife!" And kiss his head. "But how about your guests? Who would watched  them?" Yunlan ask. "Don't  worry my didi love to entertain  visitors  and beside I miss you so much!" Giving Yunlan a passionate  kiss as they start another round again.

    Meanwhile  Yezun is having a time of his life touring  Shen Wei's  guests with his friends.  Da quing  is getting irritated with Coner whose leaning with Yezun while Yezun to Sarah whose trying to avoide him. If a cat can burn, Da quing  have already insinirate himself. "Jealous are we?" Said Mindy while Jack emerge from his back.