I Saw What You Did

Yunlan can't  believe  what he see, "Why did he do that?! Why did the professor  done that?!" He told himself.

   As Shen Wei  block him from the view of the dead body. One of the crowd scream. Yunlan take a peek and saw who fell at the building. It was Jack of Sarah. Without saying Yunlan pushed  Shen Wei  out and run inside  the building. Making Shen Wei  run after him.

    When he came to the top he only see Sarah crying at the corner with no professor. Sarah ran quickly toward  him and hugged  him. "He pushed Jack! Yunlan! He was supposed  to pushed  me instead! But Jack block him and he fall!" She start crying. When Shen Wei  came and saw thd scene he called 911 for police and ambulance.

    The police investigate it and they found Prof. Von Claude  is in his classroom lecturing his class that time. "No! His the one push Jack!" Sarah cried hard. Yunlan comfort her unknown  to him Shen Wei  feeling jealous.  "How did Yunlan know Sarah? He's not his classmate?" He told himself. "Miss the man died is not Jack but Spader Johnson!" Said the police. "No! It's  Jack! You believe  me! Right Yunlan?" Yunlan just look at Shen Wei.

   In an hour Sarah was sent by the police to go home for a while as they investigate what happen. While Shen Wei  leading Yunlan to his class room. "I saw him Xiao Wei!" Shen Wei  stop his walking and look at him. "Who?"
Yunlan little  persistence  to say, "Professor  Von Claude! I saw him pushed  Jack to that edge of the building! But I got scared to tell it to the police because he saw me!"

    Shen Wei  suddenly  pulled him to a corner, "Are you saying it's  true? Or you just imagine it?" He ask again. "But I saw him real!" Shen Wei  think for a moment. "Did you have class with him?" Yunlan nod. "Then don't  attend it for a moment  let's  find another class for you! Wait for me to fetch you in your classroom! Okay?" Yunlan nod again.

   Shen Wei  felt releif seeing his didi and Da quing  in Yunlan's  classroom as he left him with them for a while to investigate at what happened to Sarah.

    But Yunlan didn't  anticipate their lecturer would be Professor  Von Claude.  "Hello class! Your Professor  Doe have change schedule with me!" As he saw Yunlan who sweat, "Good morning  too Mr. Shen Yunlan! Are you  suprise seeing me?" Yunlan felt frightened  that made Da quing  alert  while Yezun look puzzled on both of them.

   "No! Sir!" Prof.  Von Claude  smile and continue his lecture, making Yunlan uneasy to his sit.  Meanwhile  Shen Wei  went to the administration  office to talk someone. When he saw the file of Spader, he took it and put it on his bag without anyone noticing  it and left.

    When he came to deserted coridor he read the file just to see it's empty,  "What? He have no record?" But the surprise  is Da quing's  record is also with Spader. "Why is Da quing's  file doing here?" He ask himself.

   Meanwhile  as the class of Yunlan's  finished  Prof. Von Claude want to speak to Yunlan alone. But Da quing  interfere, "Sorry sir! His husband is calling for him outside!" And about to pull Yunlan.  "Mr. Da quing! I hope your not protecting him like someone  I know! If you know what's  good for you!" But Da quing  ignored him and pulled Yunlan out of the classroom. Yezun was looking suspicious  at  the two of them.

   "Did you two knew each other before you came to America?" He ask. "No! Yes!" Both say. "Yes! No!" They say it again. "Yunlan! I thought I told you to stay away from Prof. Von Claude!" Suddenly  Shen Wei  came at the back. "And why is that?!" He suddenly  ask. Startling the three of them.

    Da quing  suddenly  pulled Yezun away from them. Making the two look suspicious  to Da quing.  "He know something!" Said Shen Wei.  When suddenly  Prof. Von Claude pass their way.  "So he came Mr. Shen?" And about to leave when Shen Wei  said something, "Do you know a student name Spader? He died a while ago?"

   Prof. Von Claude smile, "Yes! The police came and ask me, that's  pretty bad he died." He suddenly  look at Yunlan. "So if I were you Mr. Shen be careful in walking alone!" And about to leave. "He will! Because I will protect him who  ever will harm my wife! Don't  you forget that sir!" Prof. Von Claude  smirk but as he turn around he gritted  his teeth.

   Shen Wei  pulled Yunlan to him protectively  making him red in crimson. "Xiao Wei...." He was about to say something  but he set it aside. Because he love the warm embrace of his husband.

   Meanwhile, "Da quing! Do you know something  about Professor  Von Claude
why can't  you say it to us?" Da quing  tried to walk away from him. "Tell me! Can't  you not trust us or me?!"  Da quing  look at Yezun. "I don't  want to put all of you in danger. Especially  you!" And run fast.

   "What especially  me?! Did I heard it right?! Me! Da quing  hey! What do you mean especially me?!!!" And run after Da quing smiling from ear to ear. Da quing  on the other hand tried to reach his jiejie on what's  happening? Through telephatic. Why Prof. Von Claude gazing at Yunlan like that? Did he see what he have done to Jack? Many question running in his mind.

    He didn't  notice Yezun suddenly  hold his arm and twirl him to be kissed  by him. "WHAT'S  HIS DOING?!!!" He was shocked to do anything. "As Yezun ended the kiss, "Now your my boyfriend! I hope you won't  flirt with anyone!" And he run fast away from stunned  Da quing.

   "What the hell just happened?!!! Why did he kiss me?" And run after Da quing  whose calling his name.