Being New

Students in America are more liberated and open mind than Yunlan previous  school.

   They don't  care who ever is your relationship with. And in an instant being new is an advantage everyone gather to Yunlan when he sit on his chair. "Hi! I'm Rain! So your the wife of the famous Shen Wei!" Yunlan just smile as his being cornered by his other classmate, "My name is Calisto! So it's  true your name is Shen Yunlan?!"

    Yunlan is sweating when suddenly  someone cough,"Hey! Stop harrasing my sister in law!" Yezun shout and beside him is Da quing.  "You! You! Sit far away from him!" All grumble and went back to their sit. "So how's  my English?" Yezun ask Da quing  who made an aporove sign and tried not to laugh.

    Yunlan about to question them on how they meet when their old professor came and start the class. It's  been long hours the professor  discuss, well for Yunlan. Because his waiting for his Shen Wei  to come. "Don't  worry it will be over soon! Professor Doe  is always  discussing  about his old days when he was a young teacher! And your husband will be coming soon!" Da quing  whispered to Yunlan, making him nod in the process.

    When suddenly  the bell rang and indeed Shen Wei  came wearing his signature smile waiting outside.  Yunlan quickly ran toward  his husband and hugged  him. "I miss you!" Yezun suddenly  appeared  beside them, "Please! You miss him already it's  just a few hours?" Shen Wei  glared at him . "Would you mind?" Making Yezun walk away. "Goodluck!" Said Da quing  whose running after Yezun.

   "Wierd! Why he didn't  remember  me? If his Da quing  really?" He told himself.  But his thinking break when Shen Wei  pulled him to a nearby fast food restaurant.  "You would love the burgers here they're  so big!" As he let Yunlan sit in one of the chairs and ordered their lunch.  Yunlan unexpectedly  see Jack whose trying to  avoid looking at him. "Wierd! Really?" He said to himself. 

   When Sarah came, "Jack! Why are you avoiding me?" They're  making a scene. "Sorry miss! My name is not Jack! It's Spader!" And quickly left but they bump into  Mindy and Coner. "Hey! Pal! Watch were you going!" Sarah avoided them and quickly ran after Jack.

    "Wei! My man! And Yunlan!" He pat Shen Wei on the shoulder while Mindy sit beside Yunlan. "So what do you think of America?!" She excitedly  ask. "Good morning.....good....good...goodbye!" Making Mindy laugh. "Your wife is such a joker!" Shen Wei  explain Yunlan still learning english bit by bit. "Hey! Cutey! Wanna learn from the expert!" He wiggle  his brow. "Hey....hey!!! That's  my wife! I will teach him English!"

    Coner chuckled,  "Wow! What a protective  husband!" Mindy pat him on the chest, "Why yes if your the teacher!" All of them laugh except Yunlan whose  still in the process of learning their language.

   After their lunch,  Shen Wei  brought Yunlan to his next class, only one familiar  face is there. Da quing  whose busy reading his notes. "Hi! Can I sit here?" Da quing  oblige,  "Why not? A friend of Yezun is a friend of mine!" Yunlan frown on that, "What?!!! I'm your best friend not Yezun!!!" He wanted to shout at him.

   But he remember  what happened  at the fast food, Jack and Sarah. So he just set it aside and tried to understand the situation.  "Maybe it's  their punishment? As he recall what Da quing  said in interfering  with the humans. "What?!" Da quing  notice his looking at him. "Nothing!" Luckily their new professor came, Professor Von Claude as he adjust his glass he begin his class.

    Yunlan didn't  quite get  bored in this young Professor whose good in his teaching. But when the bell ring and Yunlan about to leave. Professor  Von Claude called him, "Mr. Shen Yunlan! If you have any difficulty in my class because of the language? You can ask me, okay!" But suddenly  his pupils became slit like a cat. Making Yunlan startled. Professor  Von Claude smirk, "What?" Suddenly  Da quing  came, "Yunlan! Shen Wei  is waiting for you outside! Sorry professor! His husband is waiting for him!" And glared at Prof. Von Claude as he pulled Yunlan away from him. "Interesting?" He smirk.

   Outside, "Da quing! Where's  Shen Wei?" Yunlan ask. "Oh! I thought his already here!" But Yunlan notice the intense  gaze of Da quing  toward the professor  who walk toward his next class. "Don't  get comfortable to that professor!" Yunlan was a bit surprised  on why  Da quing  said that. When Shen Wei  came suddenly,  "Ah Lan! Have you waited! My professor won't  let go of me if I didn't  join there drama club!"

   That made  Yunlan look back at Shen Wei  while Da quing quickly  walk away from them. "Let's  go! I want  to tour you out!" That made Yunlan smile as they walk out at the university  and ride on their car and speed away.

    Shen Wei tour him to the beautiful scenery of the city until they came to the beach. "Wow! It's  beautiful here!" Yunlan ran around like a child and splashing  Shen Wei  with  some water.  Until Shen Wei  ran after him and pick him up as they roll on the sand.

   "This is what  I imagine having you at my side!" And kiss Yunlan passionately. 
Both giggle  and laugh in each other's  arm. "Xiao Wei! Do you want to have children after we have graduate?" Yunlan suddenly  ask making Shen Wei  look at him.

   "Why sudden  children? We should  enjoy more being with each other!"  Yunlan suddenly  snuggle  to his hold. "But  it can make our family ties strong if we have one! I want a whole family we can call our own! And Dad say he can give us the best doctor so we can have as many children we can have!"

   That made Shen Wei  chuckled, "Why not? Do you want a dozen?! But you will be thd one pregnant!" That  made Yunlan  frown, his dream of seeing Shen Wei  pregnant became him.  "No!!!!"