Pool Of Love

All of them look at what happened, a little boy who wonder off the pool almost drowned. Her mother scream.

While Shen Wei after winning the game swim back to the end to save the little boy. The mother was greatful. Making everyone calmed down. "Your luckily Zhao!" Said Zhuiji and leave with his boys. Making Guo and Lin Jing relax. As all of the people go out of the pool room.

"Maybe we need to go to the canteen to drink some water!" As the two about to leave. "You go right ahead! I will talk to my gege!" And wave goodbye on them.

Meanwhile, Shen Wei! Aren't you gonna leave the pool?!" Coach Cong Bo ask. "No! Sir! I need to practice some more!" As his coach and teammates left. Yunlan came smiling like a fool, "Your a hero gege!"

That made Shen Wei smile, "Change your clothes! I have a spear thrunks there!" Yunlan quickly change infront of Shen Wei almost making his eyes pop off. That tan, lean muscle glistening in the lights of the room and that firm ass making Shen Wei droll.

"Your turning me on? You know that? You can easily change in the locker room not infront of me?" He smirk

"Your turning me on? You know that? You can easily change in the locker room not infront of me?" He smirk. "Where's the fun in that? I can make my famous gege ogling at my body!" And wink at him. That made Shen Wei blushed as Yunlan caught him looking while his changing.

 That made Shen Wei blushed as Yunlan caught him looking while his changing

As he help him went inside the pool. Shen Wei cling to his neck. "Well my little didi what do you want me to teach you in swimming?" While pressing his body unto Yunlan. "Nothing! I thought I'm here to get my reward?!" Yunlan innocently said.

Shen Wei peck him on the lips and quickly swim away from him. "If you can catch me!" Yunlan pout, "That's not fare I don't know how to swim!" As he ran on the water to swim after his gege whose having fun in teasing him. From one of the seat Da quing watching them, "Love birds!" And sleep on the seat.

But when Yunlan caught him, Shen Wei quickly wrapped his legs on his waist and cling to his neck. "I won't let you go ever!" And kiss Yunlan hungrily who retaliate with a passionate kiss as well. Both were busy in kissing the other they didn't know what time they're in the water. And Yunlan suddenly sneeze, "Oh! No! My didi needed to go to the shower fast! I don't want you to be sick!"

While pulling Yunlan out of the pool and into the shower room. There Shen Wei help Yunlan take a bath by scrubbing his back and something else. Making Yunlan body heat up while stroking his hard prize. "Xiao.....Wei.....aaagh...." Shen Wei smirk, "Did it feel good my didi?" He ask seductively looking at the panting Yunlan.

" Shen Wei smirk, "Did it feel good my didi?" He ask seductively looking at the panting Yunlan

Suddenly he went down and lick and suck his prize while humming. Yunlan felt his legs might gone jello seeing how Shen Wei suck and engulf him whole. "Aaaaah....Xiao.....Wei!!!" And burst inside his mouth. Yunlan didn't hesitate as he pulled Shen Wei up and pinned him at his back.

He suddenly thrust his prize unto him making Shen Wei almost scream. As he rock his body unto him. "Ah....Lan....more! Hit it more!!!" He moan. Yunlan hit that soft spot again and again. Making him spilled inside into Shen Wei. Shen Wei pant underneath him as he thrusted more.
And turned him again as Yunlan want to see how Shen Wei look while being taken by him.

Shen Wei look so sexy and hot being taken by him and that moans is music to Yunlan's ears. As he ponce to him again and again while smashing his lips unto him. Downward to his neck and to his two pink nipples. Making Shen Wei hold him tightly as he never want to let go of Yunlan.

Luckily there's no one to hear they're moaning and skin to skin pressing. Shen Wei confess that he love Yunlan forever making Yunlan smile and gave him a heated kiss again. While banging into him and spilled inside of him. In a minute they clean themselves up and wear their clothes.

Yunlan cling to Shen Wei's arms, "Ah Lan aren't you going to the canteen with your friends?" He ask. "No! I don't want my favorite person to be lonely! I see how Wang look at Sang." That made Shen Wei laugh. "Don't worry! We have an agreement if we found our true love we will break up. And I have found it as well as her. Looking at that cute brown eyes which he love so much.

Yunlan gaze as him as well and was about to kiss him when suddenly Da quing cough from above. Looking at the one who cough when there's no one. When suddenly Shen Wei friends came. Yunlan quickly retrieve his hand away from Shen Wei. Which Shen Wei miss it immediately but he have no choice as Chu cling to his shoulder.

"Hey pal! Let's celebrate your winning a medal and being a hero!" All of them agree. "Yunlan would you like to come!" Zhu Hong was batting her eyes on him. "Maybe some other time!" As he saw Wang cling to Shen Wei's arm. He can't help to feel jealous, while they went away. Shen Wei looking at him with apology.

Yunlan just went to their room and took off his clothes to sleep on his bed. But as he dive on his bed. He was surprised there's a young man there as well. He jump away only to fall on the floor. The young man have the similar face of his gege but have slightly long hair. And gazing at him hungrily.

If you didn't know him you may think his an angel but to Yunlan his not. "What are you doing in my bed?!" As he covered himself with his blanket.
Yezun chuckled, "Wow! The fake didi's of my gege grow out to be a hunk! Can I taste you little trouble maker!" As he came near Yunlan.