Prologue[UNEDITED]

Maayos ang takbo ng buhay ni Aenah sa pang-araw-araw. Wala rin syang hilig sa mga lalaki o mas mabuting sabihing suplada talaga sya sa mga lalaki ngunit bumaliktad ang ikot ng mundo nya ng makilala ang binatang pinakagwapong  nakilala nya sa buong buhay nya.

  Natagpuan nalang nya ang sariling hinahalikan ang gwapong pasyente na natutulog and because of that she lost her first kiss but it's worth it after all, so it was fine.

In that day she feels something strange, she feels like she wanted to protect him, she wanted to take care of him as if he is her mission and that day she decided to make him cured. She will do everything to prolong his life because for her, he deserves to have a long and happy life.

She's willing to be his bridge to reach his half of life, hahanapin nya ang tulay na magtuturo ng daan patungo sa kadugtong nang nakatakdang maputol nitong buhay.

"Do you trust me?" She smiled at him before placing a soft kiss to his lips then, she spoke again.

" You only have to do is to wait for me, soon I'll be the one to cure you, I'll be the one who'll be your surgeon, trust me and wait for me, Mr. CEO of  Xeltech Corporation " It was a promise, the one and only promise she is really into just to make it happen. She smiled when she received his respond.

" I do trust you and I'll wait for you"