twelve- "Y'all need a ride?" pt.2

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

"No, that wasn't a wolf, dumbass," the asshole beside me replied and, I believed him and thought I was, hearing stuff. I closed my eyes and tried going back to sleep, and I heard the same howling sound again but, this time Sargent, heard it too and, we both got up alarmed.

He looked at me with wide eyes, "Fuck! You were right there are wolves here," he said and looked around the woods -"We have no choice but the climb up the tree and sleep there," he continued. I laughed, not believing his words, "Nice joke there haha really, funny," but the look he gave me told me otherwise.

He wasn't joking.
****************************
"I'm so dumb for getting in your fucking car," I said while climbing the last part of the tree - "Stupid stubbornness," I continued while the asshole laughed at me from up the tree.

"Yeah, you're really dumb. I mean, look at you, you can't even climb a tree,"

I rolled my eyes, "If you keep talking, you won't be able to have kids in the future. I haven't forgotten about the stupid kiss," I replied while trying to get comfortable on the tree.

He laughed and looked at me, "Oh, come on, you probably liked it. I mean, look at me, I'm hot as fuck and, that's probably the best kiss you've ever had,"

Ugh, god, please get me out of here before I kill this guy, "First of all, you're not that hot and, second of all I, don't really have much to compare the kiss with and-" Oh my god. Did I just say that?

He started to laugh even harder, "Wait! That was your first kiss?" Fuck!

"Yeah, so what? Instead of apologizing to me, you're fucking laughing about it, you piece of shit. You think you're all that but, you're not. You're just a narcissistic mommas little spoiled son!" I ranted and, it was like the air shifted between us and, the look in his eyes changed. He got closer to my face, "Now, I'm a narcissistic mommas little spoiled son!? You know nothing about me! At least I'm not a nobody! No wonder you've never even gotten a damn kiss, fucking look at you, you're a miserable loner!" he looked crazy. The hateful look I saw on his face the first day of school was back.

I didn't have a chance to reply before he jumped off the tree and started walking away, leaving me alone in the woods. I jumped off the tree right after him, "You fucking psycho! You can't just leave me alone here!" I yelled while running after him.

*************************************
I was walking a few meters behind him now. I hated his guts, but I wasn't going to die alone in the woods. We had started walking on the driveway near the woods and, there were no cars in sight. A few minutes later, the sun had started rising, and we both heard the sound of a car.

A red Nissan Qashqai was driving towards us, and it stopped right beside us, "Y'all need a ride?" the man asked while rolling down the window. "Yes, sir, we had an accident," the asshole replied, not sparing me a glance. "Well, get in then," the man with the glasses replied.

Yes! I'm finally going home!

**********

The man stopped right in front of my house and, I got off, quickly thanking the man and ignoring the asshole that sat beside him. I watched them drive off and went to unlock the door. But before I could unlock my mom opened it and gave me a huge hug.

"Willow! Where have you been! I've been worried sick!,"

Luckily she hadn't noticed the small cut on my eyebrow, "I-I I was with a friend mom and I fell asleep at her house and forgot to call you so when I woke up I got here as fast as I could" this is the shittiest lie I've ever told anyone.

"Next time, call me! I even called the police, but they told me to wait 24 hours, oh god, I thought I lost you!" she sobbed.

I started feeling very guilty and regretted getting in that asshole's car even more, "I'm so sorry, mom. I'll never do it again, I promise,"
**
We talked a bit more after that and I got up to my room. I laid down on my bed and thought about all the things that happened and, after a few minutes, I felt my eyelids get heavy and fell asleep.

God, I could've died during the accident.

Thank you for reading!! Don't forget to vote and comment:)