𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒍 "𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌" 𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

I been up all night thinking about whether or not imma tell Amelie what went down.

I know I need to cause she deserve to know.

𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕.

I sat up and ran my hands down my face before looking back at a peacefully sleeping Amelie.

I legit fuck everything up but I mean it is what it is. I grabbed my blunt that I rolled while we was still at the club and stepped on the balcony that's connected to our room.

I just stood there smoking when I felt a cool breeze go across my neck. I knew exactly who and what it was but I wasn't ready to face her... I knew she'd be disappointed.

I closed my eyes and took another pill and that's when I heard "You know what you did was wrong baby." I tried to shake it off but she kept going.

"Why go through all the trouble just to mess it up? If you can't do right maybe it's about time you get left... you can't play with people feelings because you don't know how to deal with your own."

"I know ma... I know." I let out a breathe that I didn't know I was holding.

"Do you really know Jahlil? I raised you better than this. Why are you hurting? What are you hurting her?" He voice was so soothing.

"Ma it's my fault. It's my fault you're not here. It's my fault Meir won't have his other grandmother in his life. I haven't coped with you being gone ma." I let my tears roll.

Don't get me wrong imma thug inside and out but all niggas love they momma and I wish I coulda loved my momma a lil longer in the flesh.

"Baby you're not the reason I'm dead. Remember that. And as for that baby? I'm still in his life. I visit his dreams every night he's gonna know who I am. But you can't live by the cliche that "hurt people hurt people" if that's the case everyone would be walking around miserable." It felt like she wrapped her arms around me.

So before I knew it I was extending my arms as if I was hugging her. Ion care how crazy I looked ... I needed this.

"Go back to bed baby... she's waiting on you." As soon as she said that I heard Amelie coming towards me.

"You okay baby? Why are you crying?" She grabbed my face and it looked like she was about to cry too.

"You know I love you right?"

"Yea... why are you crying tho?" She wipes my tears.

"You know I'm no good for you too right?"

She shook her head like she wasn't trynna hear nothing I was saying. "Jahlil-" I Cut her off "You know I'm no good for you right."

She started crying. Crying real fucking hard to be exact. "Yea I know that Jahlil. But what that gotta do with any-" she stopped in the middle of us talking and I looked at her confused until I seen her look down at her stomach.

That's when I noticed she had been shot. Her small body fell to the ground as she wailed in pain.

I wasted no time applying pressure and picking her up. I ran to Milan and Kayl room since I knew they were up.

I kicked the door while looking at Amelie.

"Nigga- What the fuck happened?" Milan rushed back in and came back with the key to the Jeep and Kayl was right behind him.

I looked down at Amelie who was turning red and trying to contain her crying.

When we made it to the car I got in the back with her applying even more pressure.

"I don't wanna die." She cried out.

I shook my head and looked out the window.

"I don't wanna die... I don't wanna die..." Cried more and Kayl shook her head.

"You not gone die baby." I wiped her tears.

"Baby... oh God my baby... God I don't wanna leave my baby... please..." she trailed off.

"Drive this car faster man." Kayl semi yelled at Milan.

She was already driving as fast as he could but it coulda been faster.

I looked down at Amelie who was mumbling "I don't wanna leave my baby"

When we arrived to the hospital we rushed out and after that everything went black.
—-
"What happened?" Kayl asked me while we were in the waiting room.

"We was out on the balcony talking and then she just stopped... I ain't hear no shot or nothing."

"So basically we being watched... we gotta get y'all back home ASAP." Milan semi yelled.

I just nodded my head cause he was right. Ion know who was watching us or what the fuck was going on but when Amelie gets discharged they on the first plane back home.
—-
𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲😔𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 ?