1•Beginning

Abby's POV

Today is Sunday and right now I am walking around town with Pony and Soda and we played football at the lot. I saw Johnny's denim jacket "Johnny's jacket" Soda said and we saw blood then Johnny. "Johnny" Pony yelled "Abby go get the guys" Soda said and I ran home. The guys were watching TV "Johnny got jumped in the lot" I said. Dally was out the door in two seconds and we all ran to the lot. Darry sat by Johnny so did Dally "Johnny you okay man" Dally asked. "Dally" Johnny said quietly "Your gonna be okay" Darry said. We took him to the house and Darry patched up the cut on his cheek "What happened" Steve asked. "Socs jumped me" Johnny said "Who" Two-Bit asked "The one had rings" Johnny said. "I think I know who" Dally said "Who is it" I asked "Bob Sheldon" Dally said. "Go find him" Soda said "Okay if I get arrested come bail me out" Dally said and he left. We relaxed and watched TV then the phone rang "Abby get the phone" Steve said "Fine" I said and I answered the phone.
(Call)
Abby= Hello
Dally= Hey Abby
Abby= What happened
Dally= I got arrested
Abby= What did you do Dally
Dally= I found Bob so I jumped him but I got arrested
Abby= Bye
(End)
The guys looked at me "Was that Dally" Two-Bit asked "Yep he's in jail" I said "Steve Abby take fourty dollars and get Dally" Darry said. Me and Steve walked to the police station and we went to the desk. "Hey Randle, Curtis it will be fourty then Dally can leave" McCoy said. I gave him the money then Dally came "Let's go" Dally said and we left. "Thanks guys" Dally said "Sure thing" I said and we saw a mustang. "Well here is Dallas Winston and his pals" Randy said "Shut up Randy" Steve yelled. They left and we went home "What happened" Darry asked. "We saw socs" Steve said "How is Johnny doing" Dally asked. "Good he's asleep in my room" Darry said and Darry made dinner and I went to the tree house. I did the secret knock and Gordie let me in "Hey Abby what took so long" Teddy said "Just had some stuff going on at home" I said. The guys know about my parents so they wont ask about them so we played cards. We have an old TV in the tree house so we watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine. "I knock" Gordie said and there was a knock "That's not the secret knock" I said. "Come on guys let me in" Vern said "Vern" We said and we let him in and we played cards. I went home and Darry was making dinner and the others were playing poker. I went to the kitchen and I got a coke "Hey Abby" Darry said "Hey" I said "You cheater" Steve yelled. I went to the dining room "No I didnt" Soda yelled "What happened" I said. "Can you ask your brother how a card got into his sleeve" Steve said. A card came out of Soda's sleeve "Cheater" Dally yelled and Soda ran to his room. We banged on his bedroom door "Open up" Steve said "No" Soda said. Two-Bit picked the lock and they started wrestling. Darry came in the room "Guys dinner" Darry said and we went downstairs "Soda cheated" Two-Bit said. "No" Soda said "Then how did a card end up in your sleeve" Dally said "Magic" Soda said. "Soda that's nuts" Steve said "So" Soda said "Love you Soda" Darry said. "Okay same thing" Soda said and we finished eating dinner. After dinner I got ready for bed and Darry came in "Time for bed" Darry said. I got in bed "Love you Darry" I said "Love you to get some sleep" Darry said and I fell asleep. I woke up to a thunderstorm so I went to Soda and Pony's room and I got in the bed. "Abby what's wrong" Soda asked "I cant sleep" I said and Soda wrapped his arms around me. "Get some sleep kiddo" Soda said "Love you Soda" I said "Love you to and how did you not wake Pony" Soda said. "I'm awake because she landed on me" Pony mumbled "Sorry" I said "It's okay" Pony said. Then Darry came in "What are you guys doing up" Darry asked "Sorry but she couldn't sleep" Soda said. "It's okay see you guys in the morning" Darry said and he left the room. I got cold so I took some blankets from Soda "Cold Abby" Soda asked "A little" I said and Soda hugged me. "You good now" Soda asked "Yep" I said "Soda can I ask you a question" Pony said "Sure what" Soda asked. "Are you going to marry Sandy" Pony asked. "Ya but I'll wait until you guys are out of school so I can help Darry with the bills" Soda said. "Soda why did you drop out of school" I asked "I didn't understand it and so we can get more money" Soda said. "Get some sleep guys" Pony mumbled "Alright" Soda said. I put my head in Soda's chest "Love you guys" I mumbled "Love you to" Soda said and the three of us fell asleep.