𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

I'm not gone lie being back at home feels good but it feels weird.

I can't hold my baby and it's killing me. Jahlil stayed back in Jamaica to try and figure out who shot me and why.

Honestly I was confused. I told my momma and dad about the whole situation and my dad said he'd be sure to handle it with or without Jahlil's help.

Currently I'm back at my moms house so she can help me with Meir and change my bandages.

"Baby you need to come eat something." My momma stood in the doorway of my old room rocking Meir.

"I'm not hungry ma... can I get my baby?

She placed Meir in my bed with his pacifier and bottle. It's weird having to ask to get my own child considering I'm in a situation that I had no control over.

"Meila you can try to hold him... you're not gonna hurt him." She gave me a weak smile.

"I'm not worried about hurting him ma... I just don't wanna hurt myself again and have to go back to the hospital and leave him again."

She just nodded her head and left.

I decided to FaceTime Jahlil since the last time I seen him was two days ago. He answered on the third ring but his face wasn't in the camera.

"Jahlil what are you doing?"

"Huh? Oh I'm looking for my shoes." He sounded out of breathe and looking for some shoes don't make you that tired.

"Jahlil put yo face in the camera so yo son can see you." And as soon as I said that I heard a low moan in the background.

I guess he figured I heard it too cause he hung up fast as fuck. I wasn't even hurt by the shit that he did. He was the one that was just pouring his heart out about being a fuck up and him being no good for me so it's cool.

I didn't even realize that me and Meir had went to sleep but shit my momma must of went to sleep too cause her annoying ass would have been came in here bothering me by now.

But none the less I decided to get up and freshen up before getting on live.

"Hey y'all." I Said as the viewers started pouring in.

Kaisondadon where's my butt butt?
Kaylmack Bestoo how you feeling🥺

"He right here sleep Kaison and Kayl girl I feel good minus my lil wound but you know imma hard body." I Lowkey got geeked.

I just thought about the stunt this nigga pulled so it's definitely time for me to pop my shit.

"Y'all my baby need a step daddy... so send y'all applications in or tell a friend to tell a friend to tell a friend." I semi yelled as I went to pick up a whining Meir.

Kaisondadon pardon me miss but did you say step daddy👀

Kaylmack bitchhh🌚

600Davion I got my step daddy license wassup?

I laughed as soon as I seen Davion comment. This boy been trynna fuck with me for the longest and imma let em.

"I said what the fuck I said and bet DaeDae text me soon as I get off of here." I was in the process of making Meir bottle but one comment had stood out to me.

Drglock on my momma soul bitch I a kill you

"Bye Jahlil you ain't gone do shit to me." I waved him off but I guess this Nigga was heated cause his comments was coming in quick.

Drglock you on that goofy weird shit bro watch this.

"Again like I said Jahlil you ain't gone do shit to me, yo ass for sure know better."

Drglock on my son bro when I touchdown Ian doing no talking you gone see.

"Anyways like I said my Meir Meir Need a step daddy but I'm up off this before somebody else lil pussy start hurting." And with that I ended the live and went in to feed Meir.

As soon as I burped him and was about to lay him down Kaison was calling me.

"Hello."

"Bitch what do you mean my god son need a step daddy what the fuck is going on?"

"Jahlil ... YOUR stupid ass cousin was fuckin some girl while I was on FaceTime with him trynna show him his son and I don't have time for that shit. On bro Ian think my life a Be Like This But I was most definitely that bitch before I met him and imma be that bitch right after he ain't gotta worry about me as long as he do for his son then we all good." I didn't even realize how much I was holding in until I let it out just now. I ain't gone lie it felt good too.

Me and Kaison finished chopping it up and afterwards I was just chillin till I seen I had a message from Davion.

600Davion: yo baby daddy ain't come kill you yet right😂👀

I just laughed and turned put my phone on DND I was getting tired all over again and ain't have time to deal with him.
—-
𝗛𝗶 𝗵𝗶 . 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 🌚

𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿🙂