Falling For You

Harry's POV

The next two weeks went by without any problems.

It's the end of March, and the professors are starting to pick up the pace on how much work they are giving out. At this point I'm almost envying Draco. At least he doesn't have to write what feels like a million essays!

Today, however, is the day that we agreed that Draco would feed again. To be honest, I nervous. Will he bite me again? Will I get my blood taken and put in a cup for him?

Hermione told me to meet her in the Room of Requirement after her Ancient Ruins class. She has Draco with her, because he takes that class.

Walking down the corridors, I try to block out the loud chatter. The initial excitement about finding and handing in Draco has puttered out. Not many people talk about him anymore, aside from the occasional worried first year. At this point some of the younger kids have started making jokes about his existence, or whether or not the whole vampire thing is just a coverup for something worse.

Suddenly, a hand grabs my wrist, pulling me into a dark, empty classroom. The other person takes out their wand, casting a lumos.

"Parkinson?"

"Honestly," The Slytherin huffs, "I thought we moved past last names."

"Sure, whatever," I say impatiently, "I have somewhere to be."

Par-Pansy slaps me on the shoulder. "I haven't been able to catch you alone for weeks!"

"Well I'm here now," I sigh, "What do you want?"

"I simply want to know how Draco is doing!" She exclaims. "I'm his friend as well and I have heard next to nothing since you broke him out!"

"Oh," I reply, "Err... he's fine."

"He's fine," Pansy rolls her eyes, "I want details! Where is he staying? Can I see him?"

"He's staying in Gryffindor with Ron and I," I explain, "and I was just going to see him. Do you... want to come?"

"Duh! Lead the way!"

We exit the classroom swiftly, and I lead Pansy towards the Room of Requirement. As we walk in silence, we receive a few odd looks from our classmates. Oh, how times have changed.

I stop in front of the entrance, and Pansy turns to look at me.

"Really?" She asks, and I shrug. "Why am I not surprised."

"No one is ever guarding the Room this time of day."

"Whatever. Let's go."

We enter the Room of Requirement, and find it transformed into a full sitting room. The walls are covered in a forest green wallpaper with dark trims. Three sofas circle around a round coffee table, and a large fireplace casts a warm glow throughout the room. A dozen brown bookshelves fill line the walls.

Sitting on the middle sofa, facing away from Pansy and I, is Hermione and a human form Draco. They are deep in conversation, Draco laughing at something Hermione just said.

Pansy rushes forward, tackling Draco with a fierce hug, "There you are!"

Draco's eyes widen in shock, before carefully placing his arms around the other Slytherin. "Hi?"

After a few moments, Pansy pulls away, but not before slapping Draco right across the face.

"Hey!" Draco cries, rubbing his cheek, "What was that for!"

"That," Pansy says, "Is for not coming to see me!"

"Pansy!" Draco whines. "You know it's not that simple. The whole school basically wants me hung!"